Quick cure for constipation??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use natural senna tablets , its chemical free and it helps big time on the bloating

Not a cure but instant relief.

The wonderful enema will clear you out within 15 to 20 mins.

Best method go in the bathroom , lock the door and switch on the extract fan.

Using a gravity enema. Fill with luke warm water. Hook it up somewhere convenient above the bathtub.

Best position is on your knees in the bath ( some of the water will drip) head down resting on your forearm, backside up.

Important open valve to purge air, otherwise you get nasty abdominal pains with air locked in your intestines.

Small amount of lubricant soap etc.

The bag usually holds two pints. One will probably be enough.

Now lift the toilet seat and wedge yourself in as low as you can. If you don't you will spray the walls  an unpleasant brown!

Now you will have the wonderful sensation of your bowells emptying all on their own without any squeezing.

Good luck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by ianovic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now lift the toilet seat and wedge yourself in as low as you can. If you don't you will spray the walls  an unpleasant brown!

Now you will have the wonderful sensation of your bowells emptying all on their own without any squeezing.

Good luck

Simple solution. Eat about 1/2 cup of regular Grape Nuts with no milk. Once you have eaten those, drink about 8 ounces of prune juice. Within an hour you should be fixed. It's natural, cheap and easy to find no matter where you are.

Magnesium before bed will do it! Also will make you relaxed to sleep.  I take a powder from the health food store called Calm/

Boil some fennel seeds in water and then filter that water. Drink that boiled water daily and you will never have constipation again. This procedure will take 2-3 days to overcome constipation but it is very effective if you use it for the long terms.

If you have an Activia every day this really helps - may not be a quick solution but if you keep it up you shouldn't find yourself this constipated again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I realize this is an old thread, but I can't let this go.  If this came up when I searched, it will come up for others.  DO NOT EAT BANANAS!  Bananas constipate you.  If you are constipated, avoid rice, bananas, cheese, white bread. chocolate, and milk.  Again, NO BANANAS!

Not a cure but instant relief. The wonderful enema will clear you out within 15 to 20 mins. Best method go in the bathroom , lock the door and switch on the extract fan. Using a gravity enema. Fill with luke warm water. Hook it up somewhere convenient above the bathtub. Best position is on your knees in the bath ( some of the water will drip) head down resting on your forearm, backside up. Important open valve to purge air, otherwise you get nasty abdominal pains with air locked in your intestines. Small amount of lubricant soap etc. The bag usually holds two pints. One will probably be enough. Now lift the toilet seat and wedge yourself in as low as you can. If you don't you will spray the walls  an unpleasant brown! Now you will have the wonderful sensation of your bowells emptying all on their own without any squeezing. Good luck
Ohmygod!! Literally I can't stop giggling.

Some home remedy to cure from constipation are:

• Eat fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables like papaya, orange, cabbage, beans, asparagus etc...
  • Eat freshly cooked food with spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, asafoetida etc...
  • Chew food properly so that it will be easily digestible.
  • Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water regularly. This will prevent dehydration thereby producing softer bowel movements.
  • Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and salads.
  • Drinking lemon juice mixed with warm water in the morning or prior to any meal is very useful in cleaning the bowel.

I've been constipated late this days and I'm happy to have read this thread. The tips does helps me a lot curing my constipation. thanks

Lots and lots of steamed broccoli . In a few days you'll feel light as a feather

I am so consti... right now i can try any thing , thank you all for the tips and remedies,

Thank you ianovis i will try your it sound   easy and quick.

I  was feeling like this early years  and i ate lettice dressed with lemon and drank about a litter of water and it helped instantly..... but today it is a different story it is so painfull, i feel bloated my tommy is big .... I was at work and i took about two litter of water and also drink milk ... biggest mistake... 

I drink hot green tea and this has helped tremendously for me. Iced mochas (coffee) and watermelon also help for me too.

Green tea in the morning and throughout the day does the trick for me.  I've become quite regular since implementing this routine.  It's a natural, healthy way to go.

Honestly in my experience, the best way to cure constipation and many other internal problems is just by making sure you drink plenty of water. And when i mean plenty i mean about 80 to 130 ounces of water per day. This will ensure you are hydrated and have a steady metabolism and digestion. Just make sure you drink water at a consistent place to make sure you do not hurt your body by taking in large amounts of water in a short period of time. In addition, some herbal tea can help to relieve stress and ease the stomach pain. 

Back