Rave for Physicians Formula!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Physicians Formula. I remember I first bought it at my Walgreens, just like "oh why not", when I got home and put it on, I fell in love. Those are the best times, the unexpected goodies!!

I have used Physicians Formulas bronzers for years. I love them. I also love the eye shadows as well. They last forever. But I must say that I haven't tired the mineral wear foundation. What is the coverage like?

I forgot to mention that i love these....they are Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick look a likes!!!
134951183.jpg

I just got Shimmer strips and I love them! what is the most important they have light shade which looks great on my fair skin. hard to overdose it. gives beautiful glow and sun kissed look. I am so pleased. they look great as the eyeshadows too, they look more shimmery on the eyelids.

I also bought mineral loose powder, I will let you know how it is when I use it tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Kam - I've used the pressed PF minerals and really like them but if you are borderline about switching from liquid to powder minerals they also make a liquid version. It gives the heavy coverage and is a completely mat finish. You just have to be careful not to put it on too thick or it can look like a mask otherwise it is truly a flawless finish. It's called Talc-Free Mineral Wear Mineral Foundation. It comes with a sponge applicator on the end of the tube.

every time i pass by the baked shadows i want to try them, but i don't. i will have to check them out!

I tried their Mosiac cream shadows and they were aweful, they creased in 30 minutes even with a base :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't tried their other products, I am happy with my current face mu and the baked eyeshadows that I liked were already too similar to colors I already had so I didn't bother.

Ive been wanting to try the minerals from PF and now since good reviews im going to>>>

One tip for you-the brush that comes with them sucks so if you already own a kubuki use it or if you don't I think you can pick up a decent one at Target pretty cheap. If you use the right brush you should be quite happy with the coverage. Good luck!

I've used the Physicians Formula Mineral compact powder and love it. I got it at Ulta a months back when it was buy one get one free. I would recommend it.

The pressed Mineral Wear has been my HG for over a year now - I wear it daily, and that never happened before Mineral Wear. Back then I was a foundation ho. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also love the Baked e/s quads. Baked Sands, Baked Smokes, and Baked Sugar are my faves! I also like the new loose Mineral Wear powder and the liquid. I also adore the new Wonderbrow!

Physicans formula is about the only drug store makeup ill use I loooove the BB powder it covers every blemish

I can't tell you how much I love the Eyebooster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and makes it so easy to draw a nice line or cat eye. It also stays put until you take it off. It's become a HG for me.

Back