Red clothing- what make-up colors?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I like wearing red but I don't know what color eyeshadow, blush or lipgloss color looks best. What colors do you girls usually wear when you wear red clothing?

Reaction score
red is MY COLOR!!! i love doing a dark charcoal smoky eye with a bronze base for eyes. and a sheer bronze lippie. red looks so good with warm metallics, i usually keep in that theme.

Reaction score
Gold bronzey eyshadows look really nice. A sultry smokey eye also works beautifully most of the time.

Reaction score
What about blush colors? I am always so unsure if I should go pink, neutral, or bronze?

Reaction score
If I wear red I usually go with a peachy or apricot type color. Or just a very light dusting of bronzer in the place of blush.

Reaction score
i forego blush most of the time when wearing red and use a deeper bronzer.

Reaction score
I think that blush and lip color looks best natural/bronze. As for e/s, I agree with smokey looks, natural, or brown tones.

Reaction score
goldish bronzey eyes, nude lips, and just a bit of apricot blush.

Reaction score
Do you ever wear red lips with red shirts? its always my dillema,i usually go pretty neutral brownish on my eyes and peachy or bronzey blush,but lips drive me nuts,lol. I love red lips,but i only wear them with black or dark brown shirts. And since i love wearing red shirts and also red lips,i have a huge dillema which o ne to choose,lol

Reaction score
i agree, smokey eye and nude lips are nice...i love doing red lips with red tops too...it might be a lil matchey but i think its cute

Reaction score
Red lipstick or gloss with bronze blush and brown eyeshadow. Or Pink blush with red lip.

Reaction score
I usually go with neutrals- bronze/brown colors with a light brown gloss, or a lighter smokey eye and nude lips. I've never used red lips at all, red clothing or not. I just don't know how to do it right and pull it off!

Reaction score
I agree with the brown, grey, and black suggestions above but I also like silver metallic eyes or shimmery purple eyes...sometimes I'll even do baby pinks with a blood red top.

Reaction score
When wearing red, I consider it a strong color by itself so I'll do very neutral make-up. I might do a smokey eye with bronze or gold eyeshadows, with a nude or clear lipgloss.

Reaction score
If i am wearing a bright top, red or otherwise, or if the print is loud i go with a neutral pallette...

Latest posts