Red lipstick for African American women

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC Diva! i got a ok result with that but i am lighter than J. Hudson. (but if it helps i get told i look like her all the time! lol) oh and Chanel's lipgloss in Hibiscus! i swear by that shade of red it's amazing!!!!!

Originally Posted by renbray /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC Diva! i got a ok result with that but i am lighter than J. Hudson. (but if it helps i get told i look like her all the time! lol) oh and Chanel's lipgloss in Hibiscus! i swear by that shade of red it's amazing!!!!! I'm Bi-racial cuban/black so i'm a yellow girl .....but i LOVE DIVA!!!!!! the best red ever! i think it's pretty flexiable and will work on different skin tones.

Originally Posted by renbray /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC Diva! i got a ok result with that but i am lighter than J. Hudson. (but if it helps i get told i look like her all the time! lol) oh and Chanel's lipgloss in Hibiscus! i swear by that shade of red it's amazing!!!!! Was it light or dark on you?

I just found a brand called Red Apple Lipstick and I really love their PLUM SEXY CRAZY color (bought it for the first time). If you're similar to Jennifer Hudson, then I bet this'll look great on you!! (You can return it for free if you don't like it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )  -- Happy Hunting!

Im Jill Scott's complexion and my favorite red lipsticks are NYX's Chaos (I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!), NYX's Plush Red lip pencil, Iman's Red, and Revlon's Really Red. Black Radiance has one but I've never tried it.

I forgot Milani's Bonfire and Kat von D's Painted Love (very bright, almost neon. if thats your thing). Covergirl's Queen collection lipsticks are truly great for African American skin. You might want to look into them.

Back