Revlon lip butters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them, but didn't find the same kind of color payoff that comes from a regular lipstick. It's very sheer, so I find it a good daytime or weekend lipstick.

My local CVS finally got them.  They are in a counter display and NOT with the rest of the Revlon products.  I did buy Creme Brulee.  It feels very nice but the color is very faint, (ya think? it is a nude after all.) 
stupidme.gif
More to follow. . .   

I have creme brulee also and the color isn't dark but I like it. I also have sugar frosting. Here is a picture I took from a Target nearby.

I have 4 that I am truly loving! Creme Brulee, Sugar Frosting, Peach Parfait and Brown Sugar.  I got them at Walgreens.

How long do these lip butters wear before they start fading in color?

On some of the more subtle colors that I have (Peach Parfait), I usually reapply every 2ish hours that way it looks fresh and vibrant, on the bright pinks and dark colors (Lollipop, Raspberry) I can get away with not reapplying for about 3/3.5 hours, but I like my color to be bright so you may find you wear yours longer.

They are being sold at Rexall for buy 1 get 1 free. You should definitely check them out, I believe we just got it in Toronto on Friday. If you're in any other city, I'm not sure but I would check your local rexall. The buy 1 get 1 free deal is great, but then again, that's on all lipsticks, any brand, at Rexall. Hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone found these in NYC? My local CVS and Rite Aid don't have them and neither does the big Walgreens at Times Sq.

I have this shade and I don't really love it-- my lips are very pigmented and I really have to pile this on for a nude look- I personally prefer Brown Sugar!  (But everyone else I see Creme Brulee on looks amazing!)

OMG I love these so far this is the only product that I think I will finish in a month! I have it Sweet Tart and I like to line my lips with NYX lip liner in Pinky to help the color last longer. I want to try a nude color any recommendations?

Brown Sugar would look amazing on you!  It is such a beautiful color.

Originally Posted by themayissue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I love these so far this is the only product that I think I will finish in a month! I have it Sweet Tart and I like to line my lips with NYX lip liner in Pinky to help the color last longer. I want to try a nude color any recommendations?

I love these Lip Butters! My all time favorite lip product so far! I have peach parfait, pink truffle, and berry smoothie and love them all! I'm trying to find red velvet! I found these at Target and they don't sell that color there. I haven't found them anywhere else yet around here, but they do sell them online at Ulta.com and they are buy one get one 50% off right now.

Ooh! I want to try one. Which for someone who generally wears red-leaning corals or golds/coppers/bronzes?

Thanks for the tip on the buy one get one 50% off at Ulta.com! I haven't been able to find these and I just bought 6 of them... is that to much? I wanted them all!!! I'm so excited to try these. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer and I think I'm going to absolutely LOVE these!!!

Try Candy Apple for a nice warm red! Brown Sugar hasn't left my lips since I bought it-- such a nice brown color with a touch of pink.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh! I want to try one. Which for someone who generally wears red-leaning corals or golds/coppers/bronzes?

I am dying to try these!!! Going before work to see if Target has them. I'm hoping to find some decent deals on them but if I can't I'm sure Walgreens has something going on (they always seem to). I really want Sweet Tart and Berry Smoothie.

I recently bought Red Velvet. I found that at first it didn't glide on as smoothly as I envisioned but then once I had it fully applied, it had a real nice feeling and made my lips feel very moist.

Back