Ridicolous?...No?..I think so

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif whatever floats there boat, what may be wrong to you( too much or heavy) may be right for the next person, vice versa.. just cause the mecury rises doesnt mean a girl suppose to go au natural if she dont want to, imo
dito.gif

i agree in a way. although, i wear mmu all year long =] i dont wear heavy foundations.

Originally Posted by mtgirl118 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I should rephrase my answer.I don't like it when someone wears HEAVY liquid foundation that like sweats off their face during the summer. If you carry blotting papers and loose powder then idc I probably won't even know you have foundation on but when your sweat is the same color as your foundation....it doesn't really look good.

I recommend mineral makeup.

Ellen Marie

I totally agree...

oh speak for thyself, hot and sweaty in my garden....then yes foundation would be impractical as it dripped off my face poisoning my bell peppers

but on a hot day in south carolina when i have to give a presentation, the choices are foundation albeit half-baked vs. exposure of my red/brown splotches/spots

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! But smeared and melted makeup is so punk!!!
rockwoot.gif
Thaaatss Riiigghht!

i prefer a very natural look. i have a little bit of acne, so i need some coverage.

i try not to over due it. unfortuantly, i can never do as good a job like my sister.

If you can wear a powder foundation for the summer, that's great. I learned here about wearing milk of magnesia under your foundation. I will have to try that.

Back