Rimmel London

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So Ive discovered a bit of a sale and Im thinking getting some rimmel london products

thinking probably most lip glosses or eye stuff.

Can anyone recommend anything they really liked?

Reaction score
this volume boost lip stuff, its supposed to plump up ur lips!

Reaction score
I adore the lip laquers (they're called kiss off lip gloss)...they stay on for a long time and aren't sticky, are moisturizing, and have a nice smell. I have "addicted," which is a nice pale pink with a shimmer to it (not big chunks of glitter).

Reaction score
I agree with the liners being good, but I've heard you should stay away from the eye shadows.

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased their lipliner (has a glossy look). I like it.

Reaction score
There khol is a rich black color and there matte powder is good as well. They have some great blushes, one of it is a dupe of nar's blushes.

Reaction score
I like the vinyl lips lipglosses and same with the sweet jelly ones too. They taste good.

Reaction score
Im trying to get my hands on some Kohl eyeliners and all the stores around me are all sold out.

Reaction score
The Khol liners are good, the vinyl glosses are great. I really love their extra super lash mascara in Blackest black.

Reaction score
thanks everyone!

people mostly all suggested things i was thinking of getting mostly with the lip glosses especially

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I adore the lip laquers (they're called kiss off lip gloss)...they stay on for a long time and aren't sticky, are moisturizing, and have a nice smell. I have "addicted," which is a nice pale pink with a shimmer to it (not big chunks of glitter). thats one thing i pretty much wanted

Reaction score
I actually really liked their Lashmaxxx mascara. It's good for everyday looks and seperates and lengthens your lashes well.

Reaction score
I love the kohl liners, they go on nice and smooth, but it tends to fade easily.

Reaction score
I like the Extra Super Lash Mascara. I know Andi loves it too. It makes my lashes look LONG, and they're already super long.

Reaction score
I love their eyeliners & vinyl glosses, esp. East end snob.

Latest posts