Round 4 : SOUTH / MID WEST BOX !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  are we doing another round?

Yes, that's my understanding- all 3 regions would swap their boxes with each other, & we'd all go again  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  we just got derailed & were waiting awhile since the south/midwest box got swaplifted  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But it's all better now- replacement polishes were sent to tevans, soon as she picks her polishes for her and combines them all into a new south/midwest box, we can all swap the boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  are we doing another round?

Yes, that's my understanding- all 3 regions would swap their boxes with each other, & we'd all go again  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  we just got derailed & were waiting awhile since the south/midwest box got swaplifted  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But it's all better now- replacement polishes were sent to tevans, soon as she picks her polishes for her and combines them all into a new south/midwest box, we can all swap the boxes.

Cool I can't wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  love these circle swaps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Update - I've gotten 2 boxes so far , I can't wait to get the boxes swapping again.

I have received all 3 boxes from the other groups and thanks so much for everyone's genourousity . The box is all packed up and ready to be swapped again !!

Our new box should be on the wY to me and when I get it., I'll go through it and get it out to the next gal !!

What is the order for this round?
I send to KLG KLG will send to you You will send to puppyluv Puppyluv sends back to me and then we figure out what groups we swap with next !

Here's a picture of the contents of the box from the West Coast. According to the tracking, it should have reached tevans today! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Blue lion , I got it yesterday !! So many fabulous goodies ! I will add that to the polishes that were graciously sent to our group from all the other groups !! KLG it'll be on its way to you in the next day or 2 !

I haven't mailed the box yet ! Mother in law is in the hospital after having emergency surgery . I will mail as soon as I can ! Sorry for the delay !!

Update - the box was mailed and delivered to KLG & was delivered on 4-26 to somewhere in her apartment complex. I haven't heard back from her if she has found it .

Im going to have to skip this round. I have another swap box heading my way and I just can't do both right now. I hope you guys understand.

Just got the box this week and we are waiting for the next go round to see who's in it and what's happening.

I will keep y'all posted .

Back