Round Four Nail Polish Swap Box Signups Sept 1st - 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for my first swap.  :icon_cry:     I don't have anything to need a breather from.
Same here! I have a lot saved up and am really excited to swap!

I'm still waiting for my first swap.  :icon_cry:     I don't have anything to need a breather from.
Same here! I have a lot saved up and am really excited to swap!

Im not really pressed for it to start right away either..right now i have plenty i *should* be able to swap...but im greedy...so i wanna wait til the other swap is over anyway.lol.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry if I was short-tempered and for the delay...yes I have been having some issues with cancer medications and just not feeling well at all. 

However, I have sorted everyone's names into 3 regional boxes.  We have at least one person from each group who is willing to start the boxes.  I do have quite a few polishes left from the last box that I am going to split up and send to the leaders.  First just want to confirm with the three leaders that they are still willing after this delay; once I receive word from them I will post the lists of who makes up each box and send the polishes to the ladies who are starting the boxes.

Thanks for your patience.

LyndaV

Quote: Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have sorted everyone's names into 3 regional boxes.  We have at least one person from each group who is willing to start the boxes.  I do have quite a few polishes left from the last box that I am going to split up and send to the leaders.  First just want to confirm with the three leaders that they are still willing after this delay; once I receive word from them I will post the lists of who makes up each box and send the polishes to the ladies who are starting the boxes.

Soooo excited!!!  Thank you Lynda!

Can't wait! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've been hoarding and sorting my polishes for awhile now (all my dupes are going to go find new homes!!! Hopefully!
wink.gif
)

I've posted a new thread for us to talk about some of the polish brands, where to classify them (premium, drugstore, etc)- since there was some discussion about it in the questions and discussion thread a while back. 

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/138790/polish-brand-survey-poll-for-circular-swap-participants

Back