Sample Society: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 'Kit 'B arrived!!!!!! Fabulous! Slight difference between my box and the other Kit B's (which may make some people happy.)

I got the Exude Lipstick Creme (not lipstick gloss as written on the card) 

The color is Coral. A really nice shade...a bit orangey but workable and wearable for sure.
Anyway, maybe some of the Kits that were promised a Creme will get a Gloss instead or vice versa.

The Venomax is FAB. Huge sample. I am still so surprised and THRILLED they gave us such a generous size when the full size is $275. 

The LaRocca is minuscule. Would be enough to wash my face twice at most. Or not at all since I can't get the product to come out! The packaging is odd.

The Blandi is a good travel size. 1oz.

The Maya Water Facial Mist is very substantial. 70 ml...So that makes it over 2 oz's. Really nice size as well.
Overall I am THRILLED with this box. This is the BEST one yet. (it's my 4th month with SS)

I love it.

I hope all of you are really happy with your boxes as well.

My box originally said Box C but now it says nothing... What I am getting is different from the other C I saw posted.

• bla-062_small2a.jpg
  • Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse, Deluxe Sample
  • dip-105_small2a.jpg
  • Diptyque Fragrance Sample
  • exu-016_small2a.jpg
  • Exude Lipstick Creme-SS
  • kat-058_small2a.jpg
  • Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Deluxe Sample
  • loa-001_small2a.jpg
  • LaRocca Skincare Hibiscus Cream Cleanser with AHA, Deluxe Sample

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! That more than pays for my box.
biggrin.gif
can't wait to put some venom extract on my face :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It pays for 5 boxes! The sample is worth about $80! 

And its a product I've been wanting to try for a while..sooooo exciting!

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box originally said Box C but now it says nothing... What I am getting is different from the other C I saw posted.

• bla-062_small2a.jpg
  • dip-105_small2a.jpg
  • exu-016_small2a.jpg
  • kat-058_small2a.jpg
  • loa-001_small2a.jpg
What was the difference between your box and the C posted?

It's a great box btw. I LOVE the ExfoliaKate It's awesome!

That's the same as mine--Kit F.  The exfolikate iis a dupe for me.  

• bla-062_small2a.jpg
  • dip-105_small2a.jpg
  • exu-016_small2a.jpg
  • kat-058_small2a.jpg
  • loa-001_small2a.jpg

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What was the difference between your box and the C posted?

It's a great box btw. I LOVE the ExfoliaKate It's awesome!
I am getting the ExfloiKate instead of L'Occitane. Everything else is the same. It is a great box. No complains except I would have loved to put some Venom on my face. Never would have said that before today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

• bla-062_small2a.jpg

• dip-105_small2a.jpg

• exu-016_small2a.jpg

• kat-058_small2a.jpg

• loa-001_small2a.jpg
Same thing happened to me. My box changed from Kit C

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the same as mine--Kit F.  The exfolikate iis a dupe for me.  
I guess they changed mine at the last minute. I am excited to try the Exfolikate. I heard it is good stuff.

I guess they changed mine at the last minute. I am excited to try the Exfolikate. I heard it is good stuff.
It is a great item.  I bought the full size after getting the sample previously, but i would have liked to try something new.  

I am getting the ExfloiKate instead of L'Occitane. Everything else is the same. It is a great box. No complains except I would have loved to put some Venom on my face. Never would have said that before today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Awww that's kinda sucky that you won't get the Venom lol (typed Vemon lmao). I tried it today and I like it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know I complain about anti aging samples and I always trade them, but this is hella expensive so no way I'm trading it mine mine MINEEE XD Precioussss! 

ehhh...I was getting Kit D, and I was happy with it...then they spontaneously changed it to kit C....I'm not really happy about that, I'm getting a sample that I got in my nov. box and STILL haven't used up... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I swear to God, if i get a lipstick in brown that they think is going on my lips, we're going to have issues....

icon_lol.gif
Thanks for the laugh! Awesome.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww that's kinda sucky that you won't get the Venom lol (typed Vemon lmao). I tried it today and I like it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know I complain about anti aging samples and I always trade them, but this is hella expensive so no way I'm trading it mine mine MINEEE XD Precioussss! 

My box was waiting for me today when i got home.  I received the Exude in Cranberry.  Love it.  And everyone on the SS thread is right--the packaging is quite impressive!  I also received another Diptyque in Tam Dao.  It's my 3rd sample of this brand.  They've been intriguing and different than what I normally go for so I have been enjoying them.

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box was waiting for me today when i got home.  I received the Exude in Cranberry.  Love it.  And everyone on the SS thread is right--the packaging is quite impressive!  I also received another Diptyque in Tam Dao.  It's my 3rd sample of this brand.  They've been intriguing and different than what I normally go for so I have been enjoying them.
It is! I found it so different!  Also mine is Crimson and makes my lips look vampy I like it, totes keeping it!

icon_lol.gif
Thanks for the laugh! Awesome.
Welcome ^^

Got my box today.

I'm looking forward to trying all of the items except maybe the Diptyque. This is the 3rd sample I've received and I haven't liked any of the scents.

I love the packaging of the lipstick and the color. 

Latest posts

Back