Sample Society June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my emails, I will receive five boxes on Friday and three the following Wednesday.  I will be getting a couple of dupes, but that's o.k. 

I was so careful to not order extra June Glossyboxes, because I have so much already.  But I didn't see this one coming so I couldn't resist.  Love me some beauty samples.

my boxes! [edited to add a photo I forgot!]

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait! One if mine comes by air tomorrow, the other two by ground next Tuesday. They must have stuff that can't go airmail I guess!

The same exact thing happened to me and I also complained about the shipping charge so they said they would also refund that plus the 8 bucks for the one box.  I can't believe they would allow the purchase to go through only to ultimately say they are not able to provide you with the product you ordered in good faith.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It makes me feel a little better that I wasn't the only one, although I also wish that I *was* the only one because it sucks!

Did anyone read the back label of the karin Herzog vita a kombi cream? It said it may thin out eyebrows and eyelashes. So scary! It has some good reviews online but I'm not sure I want to put something on my face that makes my hair fall out! Has anyone tried it yet ?

Did anyone read the back label of the karin Herzog vita a kombi cream? It said it may thin out eyebrows and eyelashes. So scary! It has some good reviews online but I'm not sure I want to put something on my face that makes my hair fall out! Has anyone tried it yet ?
i saw that too last night.. i'd like to know if it thins them out if you get the cream on them, or is it an overall side effect of using the cream

I saw that on the label, and also saw a warning online to keep it away from your hairline, as it lightens hair.  Uh, no.  It went in the trash. I don't want to worry about accidentally getting some on my brows, lashes or hairline and have bleached or thinning patches.

I'm still trying to get rid of the massive breakout from the H2O Plus Night Oasis.  Little red bumps everywhere that I applied it.  I quit using it three days ago and it's finally settling down some.   

Boy, this box was a bust.  Two perfume samples I tried and tossed, two of the moisturizers have now bit the dust.  I hope the Pur-Lisse and Malin + Goetz are really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that on the label, and also saw a warning online to keep it away from your hairline, as it lightens hair.  Uh, no.  It went in the trash. I don't want to worry about accidentally getting some on my brows, lashes or hairline and have bleached or thinning patches.

I'm still trying to get rid of the massive breakout from the H2O Plus Night Oasis.  Little red bumps everywhere that I applied it.  I quit using it three days ago and it's finally settling down some.   

Boy, this box was a bust.  Two perfume samples I tried and tossed, two of the moisturizers have now bit the dust.  I hope the Pur-Lisse and Malin + Goetz are really good.
I really like the Pur-Lisse! So far it has not caused any redness or other skin nasties. And if the Malin + Goetz is the Mojito Lip Balm...well lucky you! That stuff is excellent, and wears like both a balm and clear gloss.

I trashed that Karin Herzog stuff immediately. If it will bleach my hair, I'm scared of what it will do to my skin when left on for a long time. No thanks.

The big bust for me was the perfume. I was expecting something deeper and richer; the one I got (the Juliette Has a Gun Anyway) was just wimpy and thin and had no staying power on me. I get more longevity from drugstore cologne.

They're back!  How on earth could they not send me two when they can restock these!?!

I really like the Pur-Lisse! So far it has not caused any redness or other skin nasties. And if the Malin + Goetz is the Mojito Lip Balm...well lucky you! That stuff is excellent, and wears like both a balm and clear gloss.

I trashed that Karin Herzog stuff immediately. If it will bleach my hair, I'm scared of what it will do to my skin when left on for a long time. No thanks.

The big bust for me was the perfume. I was expecting something deeper and richer; the one I got (the Juliette Has a Gun Anyway) was just wimpy and thin and had no staying power on me. I get more longevity from drugstore cologne.
I finally tried the Anyway sample the other night.  I was amazed at how fast it faded, the scent was gone in an hour. 

The Malin + Goetz is a moisturizer (I got the 4 moisturizer box).  I do have the Mojito Lip Balm though, and love it.   I use it often.

Good to hear that the Pur-Lisse is good stuff, I'm going to go one more day moisturizer-free and then I'll give that a try.

Killing me. You guys are killing me here. I HAD to get 2, of course. I mean. I have officially lost my mind... and a lot of my money. I should to start collecting cats to go with my new image.

Latest posts

Back