Sample Society: May 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What color does the puff come in?
Mine was kind of light, reminiscent of Too Faced's Candlelight or one of the lighter Radiance shades from Bare Minerals. It comes in different colors, if I recall correctly.

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was kind of light, reminiscent of Too Faced's Candlelight or one of the lighter Radiance shades from Bare Minerals. It comes in different colors, if I recall correctly.
Mine was bright orange. Haha, there's no way that I can use it as anything other than a bronzer or blush. But I'm also ridiculously pale...

Best thing about sample society is the coupons. I used mine this month to buy my mom's mothers day present. I got the stila bb cream and then a philosophy body wash, which with the coupon was pretty much free. Plus free shipping! I love beauty bar. 

Originally Posted by JaimeDeexo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey- my first post! Quick question, how does Sample Society ship? UPS, FEDEX or USPS?

Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They ship UPS, which is probably why they're a little more expensive than the other subs. Really quick though. 

(Yay my first post on MUT!) I joined after seeing March (Dermalogica! Ren! Fekkai! oh my!) and April's box but am pretty disappointed with May's box 
frown.gif
  It wasn't quite worth the money for me personally... I will probably keep it for two more months since I also just signed up for Birchbox (just in time for the special GG box!) and Eco-Emi. Has anyone tried "Sindulge" yet? I've heard mixed reviews on it and am thinking whether I should give it a try....  

Originally Posted by chicarmy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

(Yay my first post on MUT!) I joined after seeing March (Dermalogica! Ren! Fekkai! oh my!) and April's box but am pretty disappointed with May's box 
frown.gif
  It wasn't quite worth the money for me personally... I will probably keep it for two more months since I also just signed up for Birchbox (just in time for the special GG box!) and Eco-Emi. Has anyone tried "Sindulge" yet? I've heard mixed reviews on it and am thinking whether I should give it a try....  
At the risk of angering the company, I would say (within my free speech rights as a consumer and speaking ONLY for myself) that I would not recommend it, due to their shipping and customer service issues.

There is a whole, long and dramatic SIndulge thread on here. It's on this same page.

Originally Posted by chicarmy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif

I finally got my box on Monday the 7th at like 6:45pm. It was reported to be delivered on Friday the 4th, so I was sad. This is my first month with the sample society box, so I'm not sure how I like it yet. we'll see. I like all the samples though.

So what are you younger ladies doing with the Strivectin? I think my mom's questioning why I'm subbing to a company that ships mature perfume and anti-wrinkle creams lol. Is it ok to use it for wrinkle prevention, or is that sort of pointless? :/

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So what are you younger ladies doing with the Strivectin? I think my mom's questioning why I'm subbing to a company that ships mature perfume and anti-wrinkle creams lol. Is it ok to use it for wrinkle prevention, or is that sort of pointless? :/
I thought it was for stretch marks?  

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was for stretch marks?  
According to the tube:  "Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles."  So both.

Back