Sample Society November 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super jelly about Annick Goutal! I doubt it's going to be in Kit B, but if it is I'd be super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Jane Iredale Lip Balm

Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrian

Murad pore minimize

Kit. A
If anyone wants the Annick Goutal and doesn't get it, PM me. I'm super sensitive to smells and I'd be happy to send it someone's way.

A word of warning about Annick Goutal. Her fragrances are AMAZING, but she uses REAL oils instead of synthetic. If you're allergic to anything found in nature, you might have an allergic reaction. I did. Maybe it was just the one I tried, but I instantly started having a severe allergy attack. Just be careful.

I have been subscribed to SS for a year now and never received any dupes, this time will be the first time. But the lip balm is great, my other one is coming to an end so I will be happy to get it again. Not a fan of candles, I still did not use the one they sent several months ago though it is pretty small. I am kit A this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by carabeth87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first box! Getting box B! Anyone know contents yet?
I'm Kit B as well, so curious to know the contents!

I just signed up today, and nothing is showing in my Order History yet about what kit I'm getting.  Do any of you know how long that takes?

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just signed up today, and nothing is showing in my Order History yet about what kit I'm getting.  Do any of you know how long that takes?
I ordered mine on Thursday, and mine showed up the next day. I would just keep checking!

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I ordered mine on Thursday, and mine showed up the next day. I would just keep checking!
Ok thanks!

Just signed up again after taking a break in August. They have great shipping, but I was away and you can't put a hold on it. Kit B for me!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ann, how do you know which Kit you get and what does that mean??
Go to your order history, it will tell with Kit you are receiving. There are different varieties, each kit will have different samples (minus the two spoilers already posted in this thread, candle & something else). 

Ann, thank you so much! I am new to Makeup talk so I appreciate the help! Also new to Popsugar and Sample Society! You are very appreciated! Found out Kit A! What ever that means! LOL

Thanks Rachal! Thought it was Ann ??? Who answered me. So what ever I said to Ann I say to you! You are appreciated! Thank you! Kit A I am!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Rachal! Thought it was Ann ??? Who answered me. So what ever I said to Ann I say to you! You are appreciated! Thank you! Kit A I am!
No problem! If you want to know what's in the kit, click below! 

Borghese skin brightening sample (in each kit)

A mini Illume candle (in each kit)

Jane Iredale Lip Balm

Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrian

Murad pore minimize

Back