Sample Society November 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Looking forward to getting this kit for the first time! Hope everyone gets great samples. . .thanks Rachel!

I'm Kit B! I want spoileeeeerss!!! LOL it's my first box and I'M SOOOOO EXCITEEEED! 
scream3.gif

Is Kit A usually the best box? And by best, I mean the one that most people were wanting. 

Or is it random?

Quote: Originally Posted by lindzebra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is Kit A usually the best box? And by best, I mean the one that most people were wanting.

Or is it random?
I've been subbed for about a year, I really think the boxes are based on how long you have subbed so that you don't receive duplicates.

And the box letters are pretty random in my experience.

My dashboard has been updated. Kit A. Everything is according to the spoilers.

Well, I'm Kit B, but I don't have any information on what Kit B contains yet.  It does say that scheduled delivery is tomorrow, so I think I'm going to be a good girl and actually stop trying to hunt down my spoilers (despite really, REALLY wanting to) and wait the day and have it be a surprise :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Eeek, this will be a first.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today!   And let me apologize for not hiding my kit a information as a" spoiler".... it was a newbie mistake.  Just SO excited.

Haha, this is a spoiler thread!  You don't have to hide it!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, is that your eye or a picture you like?  If you did that makeup, you're amazing.

Wish I was that talented!   Just picked one of the avatar choices.  And...I read the shipping wrong,  I won't get my box until next week.  Sigh.

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wish I was that talented!   Just picked one of the avatar choices.  And...I read the shipping wrong,  I won't get my box until next week.  Sigh.
Awww, I'm sorry.  I'll share what comes in my Kit B tomorrow, if I actually get it tomorrow.  Shipping on all my sub boxes is so wonky.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What area of the country are you in?  Maybe that has some influence over delivery dates or shipping times.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm supposed to get mine on Thursday #impatient!! Can't wait to smell the candle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahaha me too!!  I think it's so weird that I am excited about the beauty box I'm getting mostly because I want to smell the candle.

Hi everybody, I'm new to this site, this is my first posting.

I just rejoined Sample Society this past month and my first box is the November box. Has anybody had problems yet? My dashboard hasn't updated yet it says I'm getting Kit C and it also says that the box shipped and would arrive on Monday, Nov. 4th, which was yesterday. Haven't gotten it yet. Have of any of you had the same problem or know what might be going on? Is the website correct or are they having problems?

Back