Sample Society October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote:  Originally Posted by Ann Tucci    Posting spoiler for Oct boxes here:

29604_585383218163956_916092647_n.jpg

Has anyone figured out which colors these are?

first two are:

Not sure about the last too.

Also, hi everyone! LOL I think I'm going to finally bite the bullet. I've been curious about SS for a while, so nothing like now to jump in right?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

first two are:

Also, hi everyone! LOL I think I'm going to finally bite the bullet. I've been curious about SS for a while, so nothing like now to jump in right?

I just signed up--the BL convinced me!  I am almost finished with my Glossybox subscription and this looks like a better deal.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up--the BL convinced me!  I am almost finished with my Glossybox subscription and this looks like a better deal.

I want GB next month too because of the curation. They really awesome box sent out two months ago had me intrigued. I know they're not going to send us anything nearly that awesome or expensive but!!

~lol spending lots of money on subs~ At least I've given up on Ipsy. I might get another BB next month because I have points that are going to expire and I haven't hit the $10 point mark yet :C Bondi's polishes for the month look pretty too. #SUBSCRIPTIONBOXPROBLEMS

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

first two are:

•  

I joined SS this month to give it a try. I've cut out all subs except Le Metier box, but I'm actually using up products so I decided to add this one. I can't wait to get my first box!

Quote: Originally Posted by celiajuno /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting Kit A.

Where do you see which kit you are getting?

Wow!  Already charged and have a arrival date of Oct 2nd?!  They are really on the ball now, huh?  I'm getting Kit E.  I wonder what all we're getting this month!  I almost dropped SS, until I saw the

Butter London
spoiler!

Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where do you see which kit you are getting?

Want's to know also:)

Oops ,found it. Linda if you log into your account, click on the order number it will tell you which kit your getting. I am kit A this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Donna529 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Want's to know also:)
Log into your account and on the overview dashboard click your most recent order number, a pop up will show your order details which tells the kit you are getting: Sample Society October Kit _

Looks like there are 4 kits: A-D.  Maybe based on the spoiler going out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Log into your account and on the overview dashboard click your most recent order number, a pop up will show your order details which tells the kit you are getting: Sample Society October Kit _

Looks like there are 4 kits: A-D.  Maybe based on the spoiler going oT
Thanks, found it. Kit D.

I

Log into your account and on the overview dashboard click your most recent order number, a pop up will show your order details which tells the kit you are getting: Sample Society October Kit _ Looks like there are 4 kits: A-D.  Maybe based on the spoiler going out.
I am getting kit E, so there must be A through at least E. I am excited to get a sample box that delivers so early in the month! It may get to me before September's Glossybox!

Back