Sample Society October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally signed up for this sub because of the spoiler. I've been curious for awhile but never interested enough to subscribe. I'm so excited to get my first one!

So, in a thwarted effort to uncover the mysteries of Kit E, I made the mistake of calling CS last night somewhere around the midnight hour..(one of the things I LOVE about the Familyhood sites is their 24 hour customer service!), however one of the things I DON'T love is the varying degrees of customer service ;( Mauricio rattled off my box contents so fast, the only words I remember hearing aren't even words at all, but numbers- 417?? So strange.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, in a thwarted effort to uncover the mysteries of Kit E, I made the mistake of calling CS last night somewhere around the midnight hour..(one of the things I LOVE about the Familyhood sites is their 24 hour customer service!), however one of the things I DON'T love is the varying degrees of customer service ;(

Mauricio rattled off my box contents so fast, the only words I remember hearing aren't even words at all, but numbers- 417?? So strange.

last time when I asked them I asked if they could emaili me a list of the contents. 

So I called and asked about Kit D.

Here are the contents, as far as I could understand him over the phone:

Butter London (don't think he mentioned the color) 34 boulevard Saint Germain Malin + Goetz Vitamin E face moisturizer Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer And I missed the last one, I think he said Olli ___ moderne   Does anyone know what he was talking about? He tried spelling out the word and it was really long.

So I called and asked about Kit D. Here are the contents, as far as I could understand him over the phone:
Butter London (don't think he mentioned the color) 34 boulevard Saint Germain Malin + Goetz Vitamin E face moisturizer Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer And I missed the last one, I think he said Olli ___ moderne   Does anyone know what he was talking about? He tried spelling out the word and it was really long.
Ah HA! I knew I heard "417" in there somewhere Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by annveal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I called and asked about Kit D.

Here are the contents, as far as I could understand him over the phone:

Probably one of  the Olie Biologique Huile Moderne facial oils, those are really nice I hope so! 

smile.gif

This is only my 2nd month with Sample Society, it was initially recommended to me in the Ipsy thread a month or 2 ago since I love to receive skin care products.  This month I'm getting Kit C; I don't really know what that means, but I'm excited 
yay.gif

So I called and asked about Kit D. Here are the contents, as far as I could understand him over the phone:
Looks like a good box !

Wow Kit D looks great. I have been dying to try the Olie Biologique Huile Moderne oilI hope there is also some in my box.

Hi!  I always get kit A.  Im getting it again this month!  Anyone know what is in Kit A

Kit A here. I took a look at the spoiler for another kit that was posted, and I'm disappointed that there won't be any make-up. That's why I join these sub boxes. 75% of the time, I can't even use the skin products due to my sensitive skin.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cate88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Kit A here. I took a look at the spoiler for another kit that was posted, and I'm disappointed that there won't be any make-up. That's why I join these sub boxes. 75% of the time, I can't even use the skin products due to my sensitive skin.

Sample Society might not be the best match, they seems to send a LOT of skin care.  But that's why I like it compared to others, I easily get overloaded with makeup from my other subs, it's nice to have a break.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sample Society might not be the best match, they seems to send a LOT of skin care.  But that's why I like it compared to others, I easily get overloaded with makeup from my other subs, it's nice to have a break.  

Agreed. I think SS is the perfect counterbalance to Ipsy, which tends to send out makeup from lower end brands. SS is on the opposite side of that spectrum, which is nice. I'm guaranteed more variety having SS in my subscription roster.

Back