Scented lotions!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I never used lotion very often because I don't have dry skin. I started using it more often and my skin is so much nicer and softer! I'm starting to get into the scented lotions. I think lavender vanilla is my favorite so far, but I'm also really loving mint. I also have some gingerbread lotions that really surprised me! They smell so yummy!!

so what are everyone's favorite scented lotions??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl so what are everyone's favorite scented lotions?? Warm Vanilla Sugar by BB&WCoconut Lime Verbena by BB&W

and there is one from VC but I don't even know if they still make

it - It's strawberries and something.....??? I can't remember and

apparently my cable is going in and out b/c I can't seem to pull

up any other websites.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eightthirty Warm Vanilla Sugar by BB&W I love this one too. Also, Sweet Pea is a must from BB&W.

Reaction score
I've been using Fig from Bath and Body Works for years. I love the smell!

Reaction score
Oo, lots of B&BW fans. I can't remember the last time I was in one of their stores. I might have to find one and go sample all the lotions.

Reaction score
i love tutti dolci sugar wafer moisturizing suffle.smells delish!!!!!

I also love cucumber melon.

Reaction score
warm vanilla sugar

coconut lime

juniper breeze

and some raspberry one all these scents are form bath and body work I like love thats store lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 i love tutti dolci sugar wafer moisturizing suffle.smells delish!!!!!
Me too!

I also like Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting Lucious Lotion. Don't try the Body Butter, though - it's really greasy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fran91 warm vanilla sugarcoconut lime

juniper breeze

and some raspberry one all these scents are form bath and body work I like love thats store lol

ohhhh i forgot about warm vanilla sugar,love that one too!!!

Reaction score
Have you ever try Body Shop's Body Butters?I love them,I know that they are better for dry skins because they are butters,but I have normal skin and I use them,only I put little so my skin doesn't feel greasy!!I use Shea body butter,I love the scent, sometimes I want to bite my skin ,so delicious!!Now I think I'm gonna try Papaya because the texture is for normal skins like mine and not for dry like Shea!!

Latest posts