SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Spring Into St. Patty's" March Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited for the tea and the soap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox! And I liked them on Facebook. I would be most excited to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap.. And that tea also looks amaze. I'd love anything from the March box. I really think I need to subscribe.. I've heard so many great things.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most curious about the ShedRain umbrella. I live in a rainy area and I can never have enough cute brellies!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! My city gets an average of 5+ inches of rain each April, so I'm most excited to try the umbrella!

I LOVE Seasonsbox! Already liked on Facebook. I'm excited to try the mint soap.

I love SeasonsBox! I am definitely most interested in trying the tea! I'm a huuuge tea addict! But everything in the box looks great! I don't actually own an umbrella, as embarrassing as that sounds! 

I LOVE Seasonsbox!!! I would be thrilled to try all of the items bit since I have to choose one the umbrella looks pretty amazing

I LOVE SeasonsBox and I love trying different teas to see if I can add to my favorites so I am excited to try Octavia!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'm excited to try the umbrella because rainy season is coming and the umbrella looks awesome!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! and the Ecoverse Compact Umbrella from ShedRain would be great for a rainy day like today when I forgot my umbrella and had to make a mad dash from the metro stop to my house!

I LOVE SEASONSBOX!

I would love to try the mint soap- there is nothing more refreshing than a mint soap!

Here goes! I LOVE SeasonsBox, and I would LOVE to try the soap. I love bar soaps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The umbrella's a runner up, but there's little rain where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back