SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Spring Into St. Patty's" March Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox! 

I am excited to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap -- sounds so fresh! 

I love SeasonsBox!

The soap looks so amazing...

so I'd definitely be most excited about trying the Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal.

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'm most excited to try the Natural Incense Cones!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

Im a huge lover of tea...thus I'm most excited to try Organic Gourmet Tea from Octavia

I LOVE SEASONSBOX!!! 

Making me pick one of these is just cruel because they are all great and i would like to have them all but if i had to i would say ........insert drum roll.......the Dublin Mint Soap.....I am a bath tub kinda girl i spend most of my day there. 

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I would LOVE to try all of these products, but I would be most excited for the Tea. I drink a lot of tea at home and at school (graduate student life means my school IS my home half the time). the Octavia tea seems like an awesome brand, and I'm always looking for new brands to try. So cute!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! It is really difficult to choose which product I'm most excited about... they all look great! I'm going to have to say I'm most excited about the Vance Kitira Natural Incense Cones. Love the colors and rosewood box is icing on the cake. Just in time for spring to refresh my home. Can't wait to try them!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  I want to try Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal.

I love SeasonsBox! I'm actually looking forward to trying the umbrella - I live in Chicago and the wind breaks mine as quickly as I get them:)

I LOVE SeasonsBox!! I would love to try the Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira, they look so pretty and would be functional at the same time. I would love to smell the different scents!

I love seasonsbox especially because of the tea (although all the goodies look fabulous). Thanks for having another give away. Much love!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!!  .Since spring is finally here (well supposed to be lol we still had snowflakes today :/)   I need a new umbrella and would love the Ecoverse Compact

Umbrella from ShedRain  ~what a great idea for a boxed sub~

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  I would be most excited to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap because I love handmade soap as well as soaps that are mint scented, the scent is so calming.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back