seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my favorite right now also. It did what I think a subscription box ought to do; Felt like a great gift just for me.

any idea when they ship the February boxes out? If it could reach me before Valentines it would be the best gift!

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

any idea when they ship the February boxes out? If it could reach me before Valentines it would be the best gift!
SeasonsBox announced that they're shipping this week, so hopefully soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have to be home to sign for the box?? anyone know??

Thanks!!
The first one just arrived on my doorstep while I was at work. So I don'th think you have to be home.

I got my box today and I really like it!! Very nice sized products! Mine shipped out on Thursday.

Mine was on my doorstep too.

Yummy chocolate too!

You ordered more than one box???

Originally Posted by QueenG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first one just arrived on my doorstep while I was at work. So I don'th think you have to be home.

i got mine today. it is gorgeous. then my kids threw the packing all over the house. good times!

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got mine today. it is gorgeous. then my kids threw the packing all over the house. good times!
I understand! My dogs love to steal the packing stuff out of every sub box I get. They have toys. Lots of toys. Shredding paper is so much more fun though :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I understand! My dogs love to steal the packing stuff out of every sub box I get. They have toys. Lots of toys. Shredding paper is so much more fun though :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
did you see my videos/pictures? they went TOTALLY INSANE!

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was on my doorstep too.

Yummy chocolate too!

You ordered more than one box???
no, no, no, lol, I was talking about the first seasonsbox I received which was January's. February's box also rocks!

I got my box yesterday, wonderfully packaged as usual....However, I'm an idiot :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I knew what items to expect and the Rose Water stuff was tucked under all the packaging, well I picked it up and it slipped right out of my hand, onto the quartz countertop, smashed and broke. I saved some into a smaller little perfumer container I have but most was lost...it smelled good all over the kitchen counter at least? What a mess I am!

I got my box yesterday, wonderfully packaged as usual....However, I'm an idiot :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I knew what items to expect and the Rose Water stuff was tucked under all the packaging, well I picked it up and it slipped right out of my hand, onto the quartz countertop, smashed and broke. I saved some into a smaller little perfumer container I have but most was lost...it smelled good all over the kitchen counter at least? What a mess I am!  
Hi Ladies, I just had to share some great customer service (as usual) from SeasonsBox! After writing the above post about me being an idiot and dropping/breaking my Rosewater I received a message from the Owner of Seasonsbox offering to send me a free one in my March box if I was a subscriber (which I am). So sweet of them, especially considering it was my own dumb fault and no fault of their own. Seasonsbox continues to impress me with their packaging, presentation, products and awesome service!

How wonderful they did that for you and without you even asking or writing to them directly ...I agree, their customer service is the BEST!!

I was super impressed with the items this month!  I can't wait until March.  Seasonsbox has the best customer service!!!

Latest posts

Back