seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Ladies, I just had to share some great customer service (as usual) from SeasonsBox! After writing the above post about me being an idiot and dropping/breaking my Rosewater I received a message from the Owner of Seasonsbox offering to send me a free one in my March box if I was a subscriber (which I am). So sweet of them, especially considering it was my own dumb fault and no fault of their own. Seasonsbox continues to impress me with their packaging, presentation, products and awesome service!
That is amazing! Yay for you!!

Have everyone received their February box yet? Mine isn't going to arrive until next Wednesday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i wonder how shipping works because even though I subscribed in January, my box didn't ship out until a couple of days ago after lots of people already received their boxes. I was really looking forward to this box so I'm extra impatient.

They ship out in waves based on when you ordered so I imagine people who were subscribed in December get theirs first etc but dont worry it will be worth the wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I keep on waiting for them to open their webshop.

I really want to order some chocolate but the company who makes the chocolate bar I got wants $28 for shipping?? and this was to an address in the same city as the company?

I guess I'll have to "settle" for my usual online chocolate shop where it is $5 for shipping anything- . Not complaining as I like the other shop I get candy from.....they have too much i like there.....

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep on waiting for them to open their webshop.

I really want to order some chocolate but the company who makes the chocolate bar I got wants $28 for shipping?? and this was to an address in the same city as the company?

I guess I'll have to "settle" for my usual online chocolate shop where it is $5 for shipping anything- . Not complaining as I like the other shop I get candy from.....they have too much i like there.....
The chocolate was yummy! What flavor did you get in your box? I got the Maple Crunch. I may buy more of the tea tree lotion from January or the Juicy wipes, loved both of those.

I love love love the umbrella! And I happened to lost my samsonite last week so I also need it! =p

Loving this preview as well! I was debating between PopSugar (3 month subbed ended in February) and this one...I cancelled PopSugar today...I love being able to see the preview and decide if I want it...too much up in the air with Popsugar, although I'm sure March will me amazing now that I've cancelled.

I actually don't care much for the March box, I think the February selection was better. 

It's so funny how people are so different - I skipped February, but I love the March preview. 
smile.gif

Yeah I'm super excited for March, but I ended up giving away the whole February box away as a gift (I really didn't care for anything in it).

SubJunkie - Did you know you can skip a month? It's super easy & the owner was really nice about it. 

Looks like another great month for seasons box looking forward to all the stuff (although I'm being over run in tea from other boxes)

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love love love the umbrella! And I happened to lost my samsonite last week so I also need it! =p
I also loved the umbrella but didn't care for the rest of the box (tea is ok, incense is...ok and soap...ok).  So I'm skipping March.  I'd be ok with an umbrella and tea but I have a thousand candles to burn so I don't need more scented stuff for burning.  Also not a huge fan of bar soaps.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also loved the umbrella but didn't care for the rest of the box (tea is ok, incense is...ok and soap...ok).  So I'm skipping March.  I'd be ok with an umbrella and tea but I have a thousand candles to burn so I don't need more scented stuff for burning.  Also not a huge fan of bar soaps.  
So glad there's an option to skip!  I'm usually VERY easy to please, but I just really dislike bar soap and incense.  I have TONS of tea left to use.  I love the umbrella, but that alone isn't enough for me to want this month's box.  Skipping!  I hope April is awesome!

Hi everyone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just signed up in the last week of February. Will I still get the February box or will the March box be the first one instead? Thanks. 

Latest posts

Back