Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See what my Secret Santa gave me...aka Leila:) These are my very first Milani shadows.

Img3211.jpg

Thanks a bunch, Leila!! You picked such awesome colours. What a wonderful gift:) Can't wait to use them.

YAY! I am so happy you got them! I was worried you wouldn't get them before Christmas... YAY for USPS!!

YAY USPS indeed...hee hee...

You picked such fab colours!!! I'm just sorry my camera couldn't do them justice:(

Wow. Everyone is getting such awesome gifts. Can't wait until my Secret Santa (recipient) receives his/her gift. I really hope he/she likes it. Its so hard to be patient when you see everyone else receiving their gifts and such, so I hope hope hope, my buddy will understand it took a bit to get it and then send it. Come on USPS!!!!!! Hurry fast!

Emmy.. those are gorgeous colors! Leila did good!!!

I am glad everyone is enjoying their gifts!

I was in such a horrible mood yesterday and I got home to find a package from my secret santa!!! I was instantly in a better mood and I just LOVE my pressies!

I received MAC e/s in Fiction and Velvet Moss. Both wonderful green colors! (I'm wearing Fiction today)

Thank you so much Emmy! (Iloveparis) You made my day!!!!:icon_redf

how sweet of polona, jess! everything looks great :icon_chee

yay, emmy, your first milani e/s! i love those colors :icon_chee

cindy, post pics! :icon_chee

I'd love to post pics but mine tend to be too big and they won't upload. I haven't been able to fix that problem yet.

Oh you need a photo-editing package girl! Try Picasa2 by Google. It works a treat for me. I have jennycateyez using it now 2!

Omg, I got my SS gift today!

Whoever you are THANK YOU so much for the gift!

Here's what I got:

MAC Lipgelee Who's That Lady?

MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Dress To Kiss

Four MAC pigment samples ( Coco, Violet, Povence, D'bhohemia )

I had the pigment samples and lipgelee on my shopping list, not anymore now lol.

This is definitely over than $20 gift. In Japan this stuff will cost me more than $50 USD ! Now, who is my secret santa?

Very pretty items Leony, enjoy them. Your SS did a wonderful surprise!:clap

Cindy - awesome shadows! If you need help with the pics, you can email them to me.

Leony - Damn... your SS gave you lots of goodies! How do you like the lipgelee?

I haven't tried the lipgelee yet, but I will post some FOTDs soon with the RAOKs stuff I got.

I am so curious about who's my SS!

Yay, I feel so lucky lol.

Latest posts

Back