Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kim it's me. and I am glad you like the colors, I was honestly quite nervous. I just figured you might like natural colors since you picked more natural ones in the MAC Paint. Oh and I thought I gave myself away....I enclosed my catalog with my name on it.

I'm just so happy to know you finally got it...and I hope you enjoy and go have a candlelight bath tonight with your bath fizzy, candles oh and don't forget to eat the chocolate while your in the bath....or if you have a hubby or significant other.....no, that's enough.....

-Kelly-

I got up,took my doggie out and I found a package and inside I found Fluidline in dipdown and a little bare canvas paint.:icon_love YAY,I love you secret santa.:icon_love No name on the card,but my girl is from Boca, Florida and the signature on customs form could say Ava,so my detective instinct tells me my girl is Bocagirl.I sure hope I am right.:icon_redf

this really is a perfect present!:clap

Omg haha it's really Joy! lol

Thank you sooo much for the MAC stuff Joy, I love all of them!

It tried the lipgelee and the powder today, and I LOVE it! (I'll post my FOTD later). I think am going to get more of the Lipgelee and other MAC stuff on my next trip to Osaka:icon_love .

The gift you sent me, usually cost more than $50 USD in Japan, MAC is quite expensive in Japan, so I was surprised when I got your package because I thought it would cost more than $40 USD in US.

Thanks again hunny!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm glad you like it, I was checking the thread everyday and wondering where the package was. Enjoy.

Great gifts you've all got! I've been hoping my would come soon, but my boyfriend just told me mr postman came today :clap I'm visiting my parents and won't be back until tomorrow so I'll see it then. Looking forward to it :icon_bigg

I am glad you liked it...It was a joy sending it... I just noticed that Stila Cut off Half My Message..How Rude...

Char... I did not leave off on Ahemmm

It was Ahemmm Just ignore it... Feliz Navidad :icon_chee

I am thinking of getting my own set..and now that I look at yours I really want one

I got my very cool gifts from Marisol yesterday. Thank you so much, I'm excited about trying them :icon_wink I got: MAC glitter in Turquoise, MAC pigments in Melon, Pink Bronze, Electric coral, All girl and Golden olive. Any ideas on what I should try first, and what colors to put together? And what about the glitter, how do you use that? I've never tried it

those are great colors! i would say you can use glitter anywhere, on the face, eyes etc., for special occasions.

Latest posts

Back