Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there some event before next Xmas that MUT will have to exchange gifts? i really want to do this before next xmas. :icon_cool its so much fun to buy for someone else then yourself.

I am so glad that you got the gift. I was worried because I had sent them a while back. Hope that you enjoy them!

The glitter you can use as a liner. I think that would look hot!

Wow- Everyone has recvd such great stuff! I am patiently waiting for mine to come and for my person to post that theirs came.. oh the excitement! Marisol, you really are somethin else for doing this.

Great gifts everyone!! :clap

And I think we should all give Marisol a big round of applause for pulling this off!! It was great!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

yay! great job on pulling this off everyone!!! thanks for the great idea mar and putting it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully we'll be able to do it next year too!

thats so cute! that is the cutest and perfect bracelet for a MUT girl. :icon_bigg

Wow, you guys all got some awesome gifts. Marisol you did such a great job planning this, thanks a lot.

That bracelet is adorable!! I can't wait to get my gift, or for my SS to get her gift! I just hope both come before I leave for vacation! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received a postcard saying a package was at the post office, so I went tonight to get it. It was my SS package!! It was packed soooo beautifully! There was glitter and hershey kisses everywhere! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also included in the package was a lovely xmas card and my gifts--Loreal glam shine in goddess (a HG for me!) and MAC l/s in Fresh Brew. BTW, to my SS--that l/s is perfect--no need to return it, but thank you for including the receipt. That was incredibly thoughtful of you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway, what a xmas gift! I just went to MAC yesterday for a makeover (and a haul), and today I get another addition to my new (and growing) MAC collection! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks again SS!!

So last night was kinda sucky. I had some awful nightmares about my ex-BF and ending up sleeping too late. So I was rushing to go to work and when I opened my front door, I found a package from Karrie. What a great surprise!! Lifted my mood considerably! And OMG, I'm so excited to try out my goodies!

* Urban Decay Primer Potion (I've been meaning to try this since FOREVER)

* Max Factor Lash Perfection (woohoo!)

* mini Cotton Blossom bubble bath from Bath & Body Works (currently foaming up in the tub, as I get ready to soak my tired feet).

Such a generous Secret Santa I have!!! When my digi cam recharges, I'll post pics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

THANKS GIRLIE!!!!:icon_love

YAY!! I got my SS gift today!!!:icon_chee I was having the worst day today too..my son came home from school and checked the mail and there it was!!! (my son has to check the mail, its "HIS" thing to do lol)

So anywho....YAY! Im so excited!! Thank you Allie aka Greeneyedangel!!!! She got my my MAC Black tied Ive been dying for :icon_chee and a bunch of extra goodies as well I love them! I will have to post the pic of everything tomorrow!! Thanks again sweetie!

Back