Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great gifts, everyone! everything looks so nice!

brooke (brelki), i'm your SS :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm so glad you like everything! i thought the packaging was pretty, too. i had fun doing it LOL

OHMYGAWD!

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got home from the ICU tonite, and waiting for me was a box! YAY! I tore it open and found THE MOST luxurious scarf ever.. oh but wait!!! Then, there were two wrapped boxes.. one had FOUR pigments samples.. oh glory! glory! then.. THEN there was samples of all kinds of stuff.. JOY! JOY! then.. the other box has GODIVA TRUFFLES AND AN ARTJAM PAINT!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ya think i am a bit happy!!! My SS Brooke, You are the BESTEST.. thank you for such a wonderful gift.. I so appreciate everything..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially with everything goin on.. MWAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray! Thanks so much Jennifer! I loved everything. I can't wait to take it with me on my vacation. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks again--you're a FAB secret santa!!

MACforMe--YAY!! I'm soooo glad you got everything! I was starting to get worried. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm glad you liked the scarf--I knitted that myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for the Godiva--I just had to--I love Godiva chocolate!! BTW, are you okay (ICU...)?

This has been such a success, this was a very cool idea from Marisol. I hope I can participate next year.

Have fun with all your pressies, girls!

I wore that scarf today. its so beautiful. I love it. I really really do. And that its handmade makes it even more special. Thank you so very much.. mmmm, chocolate! My Significant other has been in the ICU for 21 days. But he's getting better.

Love ya!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Oh, you should sell those scarves.. its so warm and snuggly! Im so lucky to have it! Everyone here in my office was like "hey, where'd you get that?".. ha ha ha! i got to tell them a special Secret Santa sent it to me!

:icon_love wonderful presents, enjoy them. And glad you so is doing better.

Well.. IF YOU DO! I know at least 2 people that want them already...AND.. i could put them in my sisters RETAIL STORE for sale!

Man...I am so bummed I missed out on the opportunity to participate in the Secret Santa exchange! You all got some great stuff! I haven't been to MuT much lately due to the craziness of the Holidays, so I guess I learned my lesson! :icon_eek:

Ditto!

I hope everyone who participated got their pressie by now.:icon_love

It was fun and with all the great gifts!

Wow girls! I'm so excited for you all just reading this thread LOL! So did everyone get their gifts? Is anyone else waiting on the postman to arrive?

Even though i didnt participate, it felt like i did because the amount of RAOK's and fab swaps i'm after receiving in the past 2 weeks is unnatural. Thank you all :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

While I was on vacation I got SS gift. My SS was EnvyMi. She was so awesome! She got me a bunch of butterlfy book marks, a butterfly collectible box and the Stila Winter Bloom Palette (Fire). Thank you so much!

I am so happy that everyone that participated got the goodies that they wanted. Did everyone who sent something receive their gift?

i'm so happy- i got my SS gift today!! Thank you so much GLAMSLAM Jessica!

A few days before Xmas I received a teaser note from my SS telling me "good things come to those that wait" and she was so right!! I got a Stila shadow in "Barefoot Contessa" which is absolutely gorgeous and definitely a color I would choose for myself! She also sent me a Stila Convertible Lip Color in Lillium-- the shade is so nice (a very soft pink) and would make for a really nice nude lip! Can't wait to try it with smokey eyes.

She filled the box with these delicious chocolates! i practically ate them all-- there goes my diet... lol and sent this ornament in the shape of a lipstick. This was a really great idea all, hope we can do it again next year!

<<hugs>> Glam Slam!! :icon_love

Back