• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alright ladies, I need some advice.  I am placing an order and I am trying to decide if I should get an IT kit or the 2 buxom deluxe minis kit that is still working (Dolly gloss and Brooklyn lipstick).  I already got IT kit 2 and 3.  Should I go for It kit 1 even though I am too pale for bronzing, get another IT kit 3, or get the Buxom? Too many awesome choices!
Oooo, what's the code for the Buxom--if you don't mind giving it?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They had a stack at my local JCP Sephora! 4 items and they're travel sized? I can see if they still have them and let you know.

THIS ONE! Skin and Hair Favorites, nowhere on Sephora boo! I have even testeed the stuff in store, so I know it exists!

I forget which kit I got, it wasn't #1, and it wasn't 'classic'. I can't wait for it to get here!

THIS ONE! Skin and Hair Favorites, nowhere on Sephora boo! I have even testeed the stuff in store, so I know it exists!
Yep! That one.. there was a bunch on the display last week. You want me to call or swing by? I can help a fellow addict who's in desperate need lol. Pm if interested.

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alright ladies, I need some advice.  I am placing an order and I am trying to decide if I should get an IT kit or the 2 buxom deluxe minis kit that is still working (Dolly gloss and Brooklyn lipstick).  I already got IT kit 2 and 3.  Should I go for It kit 1 even though I am too pale for bronzing, get another IT kit 3, or get the Buxom? Too many awesome choices!
I vote for Buxom!  Their lip products rock.

Just placed an order and got the It Kit #3... Kinda bummed cause someone else on here told me about the kits a few weeks ago and I REALLY wanted #2 for the makeup remover.  But then I saw Kit #3, and since my makeup tends to end up anywhere but my face by the end of the day... Kit 3 it is! Crossing my fingers for no substitutions (except the fragrance... they can substitute for Billionaire Boyfriend all they want).

And question for all of you... I ordered the men's sample fragrance kit, and it comes with a voucher for a free bottle of cologne.  It says online that it's only redeemable at a stand-alone Sephora store, not the ones inside JCP.  How strict are they about enforcing that?  I'm within a few miles of a JCP/Sephora store once a week, but to reach a stand-alone store I'd have to drive in the opposite direction for over an hour. Which doesn't seem worth it when you factor in gas and drive time.  Has anyone had any luck redeeming a voucher like that at a JCP Sephora?

Magicalmom, they'll enforce that. I have a JCP Sephora very close by and when I looked at one of the fragrance samplers, a sales associate kindly pointed it out so I'd know up front. I don't think you'll be able to skirt that rule. But, it's still a great deal!

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So did anyone order the too faced mystery bag on cyber Monday?  I'm curious as to what was actually in there.
I did but it's not here yet. ): Hopefully I'll get it by tomorrow! (If not, I won't see it for 3 weeks lol)

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Magicalmom, they'll enforce that. I have a JCP Sephora very close by and when I looked at one of the fragrance samplers, a sales associate kindly pointed it out so I'd know up front. I don't think you'll be able to skirt that rule. But, it's still a great deal!
Thanks so much for the info!

It is a great deal!  And I get the It Kit and 3 other samples too, so I'm pretty happy too!  This is how sephora sucks us in.... 

@ beautymadn3ss you were absolutely right on what was in the bag, I remember reading your post a few minutes after I snagged the mystery bag. I was so delighted when it got here, I'm so glad they didn't give us crazy unwearable colors!

Too Faced had a custom-made palette that took 2 shadows each from 4 of their palettes--and it came with a mini shadow insurance. I thought that was pretty great :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been hoarding my points forever, I only got like 2 100-pt perks over the past few years.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What has been the best 500 point perk bonus anyone has seen?

Originally Posted by Dina Mason /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@ beautymadn3ss you were absolutely right on what was in the bag, I remember reading your post a few minutes after I snagged the mystery bag. I was so delighted when it got here, I'm so glad they didn't give us crazy unwearable colors!
yay! I saw the items were soooo worth it and I thought about it really...but I've spent so much money lately...that I just had to pass, I am glad for all the ladies that did grab it! It was a great deal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So did anyone order the too faced mystery bag on cyber Monday?  I'm curious as to what was actually in there.
Got it now!

Lashlight mascara

Metallic eyeliner in black beauty Glamour Gloss in dare me
Lips of Luxury in Centerfold
Eyeshadow Duo in Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz
Overall, I'm super pleased. Five full-sized items that definitely felt like I got a good deal out of my $25 ($19+ship) which almost NEVER happens with makeup lol.

I ordered it & just received mine! Full size everything! I got: Lashlight mascara Foiled eyeliner in Black Beauty Glamour Gloss in Dare Me Lip of Luxery lipstick in Centerfold Eye Shadow Dupont Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz

Latest posts

Back