Sephora Friends and Family chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have some Burberry rollerballs, if you don't have those yet. I saw them at my SiJCP.

I LOVE my Burberry...I have most of the full-sized Burberry perfumes--the only one I don't have is the new-ish Sport one, which I was SO excited about...but then didn't like when I smelled it. 

I am really excited for this sale! My list is growing, and will be the end of me. I am looking at a lot of eyeshadow palettes (I'm  the biggest eyeshadow junkie ever and I really do not need any more... but this sale is too tempting!!!!).

My List (so far):

Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland ($145 Value) - Enchanted Glamourland - Item #1282458, $49.00

Benefit Cosmetics Stay Put Set ($35 Value) - Stay Put Set - Item #1254390, $10.00

Benefit Cosmetics Her Name Was Glowla - Item #1280999, $36.00

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Set ($40 Value) - Mini Colorful Mono Eyeshadow Set - Item #1279819, $20.00

Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Birthday Suit - Item #1020726, $19.00

JMO, but I would take the Sephora and Too Faced palettes off the list. My experience has been that they don't offer very good quality. I could be wrong, so maybe someone else can chime in.

NARS Zulu is sold out at Sephora. Right now my list contains:

Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel

Dior Holiday palette

I'd love to get a green shadow palette, but the ones they have don't tempt me enough to buy. I think I might need to just get random green shades that appeal to me.

OK, I have begun the crazy over thinking about what to get and am now thinking maybe I should just get some MUFE shadows. I don't own any, and really want some. They have some nice greens in their line. As much as I love Dior and that palette, they do pretty much repeat colors I have. I don't tend to reach for blues or greys that often either.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

JMO, but I would take the Sephora and Too Faced palettes off the list. My experience has been that they don't offer very good quality. I could be wrong, so maybe someone else can chime in.
Thanks for letting me know. I might take them off. I am still compiling my list. Does anyone know how the quality is of these palettes? Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow is it that ime of year again??? This year all I want is a refillable brush and one of those BE Stay There eyeshadows.

I just got one of those shadows in Mutt yesterday...it's so cool! It has the funkiest (in a good way) texture and goes on like a dream. I have to get more! If you apply with your finger you get a denser application than if you apply with a brush. I used a brush to put mine on this morning...It applied perfectly and I was able to layer without a problem. I think you could probably put these over a regular powdered shadow too...but I haven't tried that yet.

Nice lists! I'm still thinking about mine. I might get a few things but haven't decided what would be the most important ones. Too many things to choose from!!!
laughing.gif

I was gonna get my sis the Sephora Blockbuster palette for her bday this month, but got her an the Ulat blockbuster instead since the sales are so much better.

I added some things to my Christmas list so I don't have to pay for them lol. Here's my finalized cart:

p.gif

Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara - Kohl Black 099#987651
$24.00

$24.00
p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

Illamasqua Nail Varnish - Baptiste #1193978
$14.00

$14.00
p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

SEPHORA COLLECTION Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #55 - Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #1146711
$34.00

$34.00
p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow - 001 - 001 #1290410
$58.00

$58.00
p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

NARS Nail Polish - Bad Influence #1285204
$16.00

$16.00
p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

p.gif

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - 0.26 oz#1236843
$24.00

$24.00
p.gif

oh my goodness this is the last thing i need but i cant resist a sale! i want so much stuff from sephora my shopping list is huge! LOL

i want to try the nars orgasm nail polish (bout time i made my nails look nice!) & benefit's girl meets pearl (didn't want to pay full price!). my pocket book is going to be hating me after this.

The sale started.  The promo code works now - FF2010.  I just placed my order for Nars Desire blush and Lancome's Hypnose Drama Waterproof mascara.  Yay for makeup sales!

Lola and Leti I LOVE that brush!  I HATE the flat foundation brushes ever since I started using that one.  Maybe it's just me, but I like a lighter finish for my foundation and that brush gives it to me--not the heavier coverage, and without the streaks of the regular foundation brush.  That's on my list too--for my Mom for Christmas! 

^^ Thanks!! I still don't know if I should just be good. URgh!! I have a feeling I want to buy just because there is a sale.

@eye of the day- i feel the same way! i know i really SHOULDN't but can't resist a sale! ugh

I'm so nervous to put in my order. I feel like as soon as I place it, I'm going to find something else. :/

Ok, of all the stuff that was on the list, it just ended up being:

-too faced powder pouf brush

-still all over shimmer luminizer

-aquolina pink sugar perfume

Back