Sephora Friends and Family chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of ALL the stuff on my shopping list (which is ALOT) i only ended up with Ouidad hair gel for my daughter, benefit girl meets pearl which i've been wanting but not wanting to pay $30 for & Nars orgasm nail polish. Didn't spend enough to get a delux sample oh well

i still want more! LOL I have to wait until next Wednesday to order the rest of the things I want.

I really want the Shisedio Hydro Powder Eye Shadow in H13

^ i've wanted it since i first saw it on sephora's website. the pretty packaging caught my eye

I bought a clarasonic! So excited! 

I am placing a second order with my makeup wants. So far I have four MUFE aqua creams in my cart, along with the too faced neutral palette, Nars Brousse e/s duo, UD Little sins primer potion kit, and a Kat Von D beethtoven palette for my sis for her b-day.

Has anyone tried the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Matte bronzer?  I was looking at that, or seeing if I should get something cheaper.  The bronzers I have now are a bit shimmery, so I want one that's not as shimmery so I can build contour a bit without being all WAZAAM SHIMMER where I should have shading.

Thinking about trying out the heated lash curler but don't know if sephora's is that good; the reviews say it drains batteries like a mofo.

oh yay! I didnt realize this started already! Its the last thing I need is more makeup but I can NOT resist!! 

ARGH!  Someone help me!  So I have my order all ready to go, and I'm having a hard time hitting the 'place order' button.  I've been sitting here looking at it all morning and I can't do it!  All I'm ordering is a brush for my mom for Christmas, and somehow I got talked into the Bos3 for myself.  So I'm not even spending THAT much, and saving 17 bucks.  But I just got paid today and haven't paid any bills or anything yet, and feel like I should be responsible. 

Deduct whatever your bills will cost and then see if you'd still be comfortable with your purchase. Also, how many of the shadows in the BOS III do you actually expect to use regularly? It may be better to just get one shadow in a shade that you'll actually put to use.

I was all ready to pull the trigger on my cart yesterday, but I decided to be rational for once in my life and just get the brush and the mascara. Everything else I can definitely do without, and there's an RBL sale coming up that I'd rather spend money on.

i've decided only to get the expensive things that I've wanted & wanted a discount on. The cheaper things (mainly sephora brand shadows & liners) can wait. i recommend you get the things you know you'll never and the things that have a bigger discount to get your $$ worth

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Matte bronzer?  I was looking at that, or seeing if I should get something cheaper.  The bronzers I have now are a bit shimmery, so I want one that's not as shimmery so I can build contour a bit without being all WAZAAM SHIMMER where I should have shading.

Thinking about trying out the heated lash curler but don't know if sephora's is that good; the reviews say it drains batteries like a mofo.

I haven't tried that particular matte bronzer but you should most likely be happy with it if you're sick of glittery bronzers.

I am going to be responsible and save my money for Christmas. Stupid twinge of responsibility. *grumble* *grumble*

The only thing worse than placing an order(or two...*blush*) you know you shouldn't?  The wait that starts the second you submit it.

*sigh*

I'm waiting on:

Buxom City Slickers(the 4 mini gloss/4 mini lipstick set)

Buxom Lash/Blackest Black

Buxom Big Healthy Lipstick/Bombay

Lorac Starry Eyed Baked Eyeshadow/Studded

Lorac AquaPrimer

Smashbox/Photofinish Targeted Pore and Line Primer

TheBalm TimeBalm concealer

Sephora Collection Flashy Liner Waterproof/Deep Black

...and they threw in my VIP birthday gift.

^^ i know exactly what you mean. i know i SHOULDNT but i already did & i can't buy anything else til payday next wed. i'm trying to condense my 2nd order to only things i know i'm going to get a good deal on. i can always get the cheaper stuff later.

@crys2982- i want that too faced kabuki so bad. its in my shopping cart lol im debating that or just getting an eco tools kabuki

@ MommaMonster, those buxom glosses and lipsticks are awesome. Dolly is my new fave. <3 I know what you mean about waiting the moment you place your order. lol

@ tismama, I've been wanting the too faced brushes for awhile too. They just feel sooooo soft and I hate the way my other powder and kabuki brushes feel, the feel kinda harsh.

i'm debating between the too faced powder pouf brush & retractable kabuki. i LOVE pink lol. the flatbuki is a nice price but i read that you can really use it with alot of makeup so i may skip that one

one thing i do regret buying from F&F sale is the nars orgasm nail polish & i didn't even get it yet...I can kick myself for paying $12 (20% off original) when I just got some amazing sally hansen quick color nail polish pens for $5. 

@crys2982  I got their lipstick in Milan a few months ago and it was love at first use.  I've been wearing Monica the last two days(from the Travel In Style set).  I wanted Athens, which I really like, but ended up falling in love with the gloss ~ and I don't like gloss.  The Buxom kit is probably the thing I'm most excited about getting.

I read elsewhere that this will be in store at Sephora's in JC Penny the first week of December.

Back