Sephora GC promo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in an email (said the lowly BI)  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didn't get anything yet by mail or email. We'll see!

Hmmm... does anyone have the details on it? Does anyone know how long this promotion will last? I wonder if I could use it in January? Hmm, I wonder also if you get less BI points by using it- for example, if you get $15 off 50, will it only give you 35 points rather than 50?

Hope you all get yours soon!

P.S. that REALLY sucks about VIB-R not getting a better deal. From what I'm hearing no one who reached VIB-R is very happy right now. Sephora better step it up.
eusa_naughty.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by eastofthesun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't get anything yet by mail or email. We'll see!

Hmmm... does anyone have the details on it? Does anyone know how long this promotion will last? I wonder if I could use it in January? Hmm, I wonder also if you get less BI points by using it- for example, if you get $15 off 50, will it only give you 35 points rather than 50?

Hope you all get yours soon!

P.S. that REALLY sucks about VIB-R not getting a better deal. From what I'm hearing no one who reached VIB-R is very happy right now. Sephora better step it up.
eusa_naughty.gif

I read in another thread BI lasts til Dec. 15th and VIB til Dec. 16th.

If I don't get mine, I'm taking a Sephora break.  

Oh, hello Ulta.  How you doin'? 

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I read in another thread BI lasts til Dec. 15th and VIB til Dec. 16th.

If I don't get mine, I'm taking a Sephora break.  

Oh, hello Ulta.  How you doin'? 
I so read this as Joey from Friends.

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I so read this as Joey from Friends.
Gotta love Joey!

I didn't get anything yet by mail or email. We'll see! Hmmm... does anyone have the details on it? Does anyone know how long this promotion will last? I wonder if I could use it in January? Hmm, I wonder also if you get less BI points by using it- for example, if you get $15 off 50, will it only give you 35 points rather than 50? Hope you all get yours soon! P.S. that REALLY sucks about VIB-R not getting a better deal. From what I'm hearing no one who reached VIB-R is very happy right now. Sephora better step it up. :eusa_naughty:
It looks like there's an additional promo for VIBR that can only be used with this discount: ROUGELOVE for a free mirror.

I still have not received mine. On the bright side the naked 3 is coming out early, on the 6th so you may get to use your code on that.

I finally got my email $20. I bought at $14 nail polish, First Aid beauty lotion tube, and the SUSPENSE bag. Even with shipping, I only had to pay $11.95. I hope the suspense bag is really good.

Now you can only use one per order or else the codes will be deemed inactive where as last year you could stack as many as you wanted.

They also claim it has to be something over $50 or they'll be deemed inactive, but that's not true.

Quote: Originally Posted by sschulte1014 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get a code that's not going to be using it?
Codes are linked to accounts, so I don't think they are able to be shared. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Codes are linked to accounts, so I don't think they are able to be shared. 

In the past they have always been able to be used with other accounts.  I use my mother's when she is willing to give it to me and I've never had a problem.  In light of recent of events I might be cautious but it shouldn't be a problem.  You also aren't supposed to be able to use them on an order less then $50 but every year people have been able to use them online with no minimum purchase no problem. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the past they have always been able to be used with other accounts.  I use my mother's when she is willing to give it to me and I've never had a problem.  In light of recent of events I might be cautious but it shouldn't be a problem.  You also aren't supposed to be able to use them on an order less then $50 but every year people have been able to use them online with no minimum purchase no problem. 
I had no idea they could be shared, I just figured they couldn't.

Oh well, I definitely used mine 3 seconds after I got it. 
smilehappyyes.gif

I was so sure I wouldn't get it, but lo and behold it was in my email five minutes ago. Hallelujah! Now what to buy... I'm thinking Naked 3 but chances are it will sell out before I can order it. When does it go on sale online? Tomorrow or the 9th or the 12th? I keep hearing different dates for in store/online so I'm confused haha.

Still no email for me :/ It's probably a good thing at the moment because it's saving me money, I went a little overboard on the Black Friday sephora spending... But I'm hoping it's there eventually. If I don't get it by the time I go to work tomorrow, I'll send them an email.

Back