Sephora GC promo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been able to use two codes at once?

I did last year but I read somewhere else someone did a phone order with Sephora and they put both codes in and it cancelled them out.

Ok, I finally saw mine. Apparently I got it on the 4th but just didn't see it buried under other emails.

I was on a no-buy for December. I was going to pass up using this code. I was going to post it here for someone else to use.

But that's all in the past now.

Curse you, Urban Decay! Curse you Sephora!

Also, I can confirm that this code will expire 12/15 at midnight PST.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, you get the full BI points for the purchase, they don't take any off due to the $15 or $20 off, so that's cool.

P.S. When I made the order, it showed the total without the $15 off, but when I called they said it only charged my account $40.64 (the total minus the $15), and sorry for the confusion. So... I really hope they're right!

Has anyone been able to use more than one gift card with the promo? I have about 3 gift cards I'd like to use as well as the $15 GC but I heard it's not possible.

Has anyone been able to use more than one gift card with the promo? I have about 3 gift cards I'd like to use as well as the $15 GC but I heard it's not possible.
You'll need to call and place the order over the phone, I used the $15 off and another gift card over the phone with no problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sschulte1014 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You'll need to call and place the order over the phone, I used the $15 off and another gift card over the phone with no problem
smile.gif

Silly question, but can you still get the 3 samples and use a code (i.e. BLITZ or SUSPENSE) when you order over the phone?

VIB codes are good until the 16th as opposed to BI which are good until the 15th. I know in Canada you can't enter more than one promo code. The option disappeared for me after I used my $20 promo gc

I'm a BI but mine said it expires the 16th. I used it the night N3 came out, but it would have been good until then.

Silly question, but can you still get the 3 samples and use a code (i.e. BLITZ or SUSPENSE) when you order over the phone?
Yes, I already had everything in my shopping cart online and they just pulled it up. I had to tell them the promo code though

I just made VIB but they sent me the BI discount has anyone had luck getting their gc updated if they call or write?

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just made VIB but they sent me the BI discount has anyone had luck getting their gc updated if they call or write?
I have read somewhere on this site that others have been able to get their GC updated if you were VIB in time for the promo. I would call to make sure it gets done before the promo expires. 

Good luck and congrats on becoming VIB!

This happened to me! I called & they credited my account $5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're Rouge you can place multiple small orders and get free shipping, however I've heard a lot of horror stories about people's orders getting cancelled and accounts getting banned because they were taking advantage of being able to stack discounts like this. There is no written policy against it, but they monitor Rouge accounts for "suspicious" activity. Hopefully VIB-R doesn't become another PR nightmare like Em Cosmetics did.

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have read somewhere on this site that others have been able to get their GC updated if you were VIB in time for the promo. I would call to make sure it gets done before the promo expires.

Good luck and congrats on becoming VIB!

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This happened to me! I called & they credited my account $5
smile.gif
Thanks for letting me know. Did you call their regular line or the VIB line?

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@JC327 congrats VIB!
Thank you!

Thanks for letting me know. Did you call their regular line or the VIB line?
@JC327 The VIB line! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got mine by mail and then by e-mail as well. I thought it was only for VIB Rouge.

Anyone know what they are buying ?

I was thinking the 22 nail polishes and a too faced palette.

I got mine by mail and then by e-mail as well. I thought it was only for VIB Rouge. Anyone know what they are buying ? I was thinking the 22 nail polishes and a too faced palette.
I used mine to get the naked 3 palette. I've bought TONS of stuff from sephora recently though. It's pretty bad, I'm currently waiting on 5 packages from them...not including the naked 3. But that's mostly because I only ordered a few things at a time, I'm an indecisive person and couldn't decide if I wanted to get it all or wait till after Christmas.

Back