Sephora VIB sale, you getting anything?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up getting an email that the Benefit Legally Bronze kit was back in stock, and I had been eying it for the past year, so I purchased that, and one of their Limited edition eyeshadows in Moonbeam, because I wear shimmery nuetral eyeshadow every single day so I know for sure I'll use it.

Those were pretty much the only items I was really coveting, so I'm happy.

That Sephora Favorites for Summer kit looks really good too though! I am severely tempted by it.

I had stuff in my cart and then ordered an iPad instead. 
icon_eek.gif

How fun! I don't have an iPad, but I do have an Android tablet. Tablets are so much fun! I'm on mine now lol.

I have NO idea what possessed me!  I was in bed the other night and could NOT get to sleep, so for lack of anything better to do, I started arguing with myself..."I really want an iPad", "yes but you don't NEED one", "No I know I don't need one but I WANT one"..."but you shouldn't spend the..."  "yeah yeah I know I shouldn't but I just want one so bad"...

So I got up Saturday morning and was just looking on Apple's website, and just for fun I put one in my cart and was looking around, and before I knew it I had clicked the "Submit Order" button.  OOPS!  So after that I decided I'd done enough damage for the day and I'd better not buy more make up. 

Now I have to save up more for my roof.  Oh well, I should be able to and don't need the roof til just before it snows, so I'll save up and get it done in September or October. 

Glad I'm not the only one Leti!  My iPad is supposed to get here tomorrow and I'm SOOO excited!  And I'm going to run out to the mall to Bare Escentuals--they are having a preview day on their new stuff that comes out in May.  Christine reviewed a new READY e/s duo that is supposed to be super awesome so I think I'm going to go buy that--I have a $10 punch card filled up so I can save some moneys on it.  And see what else they have.  Hopefully it isn't an expensive trip!

I am LOVING the new BE Ready items. Do you have any blushes? I think they are better than NARS.

So far I love all my Ready stuff too--I have a couple of e/s quads and maybe 4 duos.  I haven't tried the blushes yet....I looked at them one day and they LOOK pretty, but I asked my friend who worked there (she quit recently so there goes my insider--wah!) and she said she wasn't a huge fan of them--and she was really excited for them to come out too.  She too loves the eye shadows, but she just said she wasn't very impressed with the blushes....so that so far has stopped me from purchasing one.  That and I kind of have plenty of blush and I tend to use the same four every day.  I haven't seen a shade in them that was just REALLY different that I don't already have, but maybe I'll check them out again tomorrow.  The gal I talked to on the phone tonight said there are either 6 or 8 (I can't remember which) new duos, and 2 new quads so I can't wait to see the colors! 

So....went a little nuts at Bare Escentuals tonight.  Got one new e/s quad and 3 new duos.  They are out today and tomorrow, then not for sale again until May.  Which, granted, is only  2 weeks away, but still.  There were probably 3 more that I WANTED but I had to stop somewhere!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So....went a little nuts at Bare Escentuals tonight.  Got one new e/s quad and 3 new duos.  They are out today and tomorrow, then not for sale again until May.  Which, granted, is only  2 weeks away, but still.  There were probably 3 more that I WANTED but I had to stop somewhere!
GAH!! I might have to go look. But I shouldn't. But I might.

Okay that totally made me crack up laughing! To be honest I think you got a better deal with the Ipad! It'll last way longer than makeup and it's way more useful!

Congrats on your Ipad, I am jealous!!

I had stuff in my cart and then ordered an iPad instead. 
icon_eek.gif

laughing.gif
 Awesome! 

Well, enjoy your iPad - at the very least you'll be able to shop online with your new iPad! LOL!

I have NO idea what possessed me!  I was in bed the other night and could NOT get to sleep, so for lack of anything better to do, I started arguing with myself..."I really want an iPad", "yes but you don't NEED one", "No I know I don't need one but I WANT one"..."but you shouldn't spend the..."  "yeah yeah I know I shouldn't but I just want one so bad"...

So I got up Saturday morning and was just looking on Apple's website, and just for fun I put one in my cart and was looking around, and before I knew it I had clicked the "Submit Order" button.  OOPS!  So after that I decided I'd done enough damage for the day and I'd better not buy more make up. 

Now I have to save up more for my roof.  Oh well, I should be able to and don't need the roof til just before it snows, so I'll save up and get it done in September or October. 

BOO we didn't get those Sephora sample bags at my store, they gave out the extas of the NARS bags from a while ago. I was ok with it though, who couldn't use another Laguna and eye primer, and I got both of the illuminators.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GAH!! I might have to go look. But I shouldn't. But I might.

Well Leti did you go look?  The preview was only Thursday and Friday and now they are gone again til May, so maybe you can talk yourself out of it.  But man, I got one duo called 'The Winner Is...' and I LOVE it!  It has the prettiest shade of pale yellow, and then one of the neatest greens--I have a lot of green shadows and I don't have anything like this one.  Wore it yesterday and it was SO springy and lovely!  I also got The Alter ego duo (Christine on Temptalia reviewed it a couple weeks ago and I fell in love) and a really interesting duo called The Phenomenon--it has a funky purple shade and sort of a bronze.  It's supposed to pick up the colors in your iris, no matter the color of your eyes.  Not sure if I believe the hype, but I fell for it and bought it!  I also got "The A List" quad, which is pinks and purples. 

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

laughing.gif
 Awesome! 

Well, enjoy your iPad - at the very least you'll be able to shop online with your new iPad! LOL!

Thanks guys--it came from UPS Thursday but I had to run around with my pseudo-nephew all evening long and by the time I got home I was too tired, and I knew that if I opened it I would just stay up too late playing with it, so I didn't even take the cellophane off.  This whole week at work has just sucked, and Friday was the kicker--I got SO overwhelmed and it was just an awful day.  Tried to work late even though it was Friday and that was the LAST place I wanted to be, but by 5:30 I was crying at my desk so I decided it was time to call it a night.  Came home and had some wine and my totally yummy but crappy for you chicken enchilada dip and chips, and played with my new iPad.  That helped my mood and so far I love it!  AND my new eye shadows too!

No, I was good. I think having the BE store about a half an hour drive from me helped lol. If it were closer I would have buckled.

Ladies I just found this http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P309406 on sale!
smile.gif

Use promo code TRYSTILA for an additional 3 free stila eye shadow pallets with any order over $25

or promo code EXTRAFIRM for Free Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream with any order of $25

or EARTH12 to Choose One of Two Free Origins Deluxe Moisturizer Samples

Enjoy!

Back