Share your Senior Portraits!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have been trying to organize photos for scrapbooking. I came across my Senior Portrait and I thought to myself..."I wonder what other MUTers looked like in theirs?? Here's mine...I wanna see all of yours.

SeniorPic001.jpg

Check out the awful brows (I had never tweezed ever) The lack of makeup except for maroon lipstick???? And I hadn't grown boobies yet...hahah. I was 17 in this pic.

Amanda, you look great in that pic! And your brows look perfectly fine to me! No senior pics from this chica... Even if I had taken them, Lord knows where they'd be anymore!

Umm...I didn't even get my period til I was 18. It runs in the family. LATE bloomers.

You look beautiful Manders!

Since senior year was 4 years ago, i pretty much looked the same as now, just with less makeup, a bit heavier and with shorter hair

Well, it's no secret I didn't graduate high school... Let me see if I can find my Sophomore pic (no big difference besides thinner brows and shorter hair from that one). My scanner isn't compatible w/ this PC, so I dunno what to do if I don't have it saved somewhere!

You look great, Amanda!!!

No way I'm posting mine! lol! For yearbook we were required to use the photographer that was contracted with the school and they were awful! lol!

Okay, I'm not a senior here, but my looks didn't change much. Unfortunately too, I had to take a pic of the pic LMAO! It's from a photo shoot I did for someone's portfolio. If I can find the pic I wanted to post, I'll add it. No MU here aside from liner on my waterline and l/s. Not that you can really tell since it's not a great pic of the pic (the original looks better). Oh, and you can see where my brows started to take a shape outside of the unibrow, thanks to my mom LOL!

15.jpg

Soo cute! You look the same, but with better brows!!

The gloves are hilarious!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I have been trying to organize photos for scrapbooking. I came across my Senior Portrait and I thought to myself..."I wonder what other MUTers looked like in theirs?? Here's mine...I wanna see all of yours.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...niorPic001.jpg
Check out the awful brows (I had never tweezed ever) The lack of makeup except for maroon lipstick???? And I hadn't grown boobies yet...hahah. I was 17 in this pic.
Holy crap! No surprise of course but HOLY cow, Beautiful!!!!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I'm not a senior here, but my looks didn't change much. Unfortunately too, I had to take a pic of the pic LMAO! It's from a photo shoot I did for someone's portfolio. If I can find the pic I wanted to post, I'll add it. No MU here aside from liner on my waterline and l/s. Not that you can really tell since it's not a great pic of the pic (the original looks better). Oh, and you can see where my brows started to take a shape outside of the unibrow, thanks to my mom LOL!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/aerisley/15.jpg

Holy wow! You don't look a day older now!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I'm not a senior here, but my looks didn't change much. Unfortunately too, I had to take a pic of the pic LMAO! It's from a photo shoot I did for someone's portfolio. If I can find the pic I wanted to post, I'll add it. No MU here aside from liner on my waterline and l/s. Not that you can really tell since it's not a great pic of the pic (the original looks better). Oh, and you can see where my brows started to take a shape outside of the unibrow, thanks to my mom LOL!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/aerisley/15.jpg

take it easy, Madonna
smile.gif
hehe

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Soo cute! You look the same, but with better brows!!
The gloves are hilarious!

That they are (the gloves)! IMHO I look the same... The brows were WAY unruly back then! Even when I used clear mascara to set them in place. I have more pics from that day, but that was one of the few that I have as far as close-ups.

Well . . . I didn't make it to senior, but can I post a pic too?
biggrin.gif
Definitely not a portrait, but here's me at the afterparty for my friend Ross' Grad - I was 17
smile.gif

merossrhondamarcellp4.jpg

Big drama that night! A while after this pic was taken, that other girl kissed Ross right in front of her BF just to try to stick it to me.
eek.gif

Kee, you definitely look the same! More mature looking now you could say as opposed to then. But you definitely look the same.

Whoa on her! Did he break up w/ her? Or just consider it drunken stupor?

Nope they're still together. He's an idiot. Poor Ross, to this day he thinks he ruined his only chance to be with me or something . . . he spent the rest of the night crying in my lap
frown.gif

Back