Sharon Stone...Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

This is one of those pics that looks good until you scroll down! From the waist up she is a picture of elegance and beauty. Then you get to the middle and it looks like a Tummy Tuck gone wrong. It's actually really scary!! Why would anyone place an ugly embellishment right there at the tummy where most people don't want attention?? Then you continue to scroll down and see the weird shoes....ACK. This thing loks like something off of CSI.

Reaction score
That would be a really nice dress if it didn't have that thing on it.

Reaction score
What in the heck?? Except for the mid part of the dress she looked great. Since its Sharon i might give her a pass

Reaction score
Hi,

I'll admit the shoes look weird, but they would have worked if whatever that thing is in the middle of her dress wasn't there.

Reaction score
OMG...that looks like something is protruding out of her body, covered in blood!!!

Is that her Halloween costume?

Nox

Reaction score
Sharon, Sharon.

Oh well, at least you are still hot.

Reaction score
Is it supposed to be a cloth flower? lol however she looks great

omg your right it does lol

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like a used tampon.

Reaction score
without the 'extra' it would be borrring, but with it it looks awful. just bad all around but she looks great

Reaction score
just aweful! i don't know what sharon was thinking. her hair and makeup are stunning! the girls' still got it!

Reaction score
aww how unfortunate. she was hot until i scrolled down....now she's not

Reaction score
That's hideous. From the bust up she's hot, can you imagine if the dress were just straight without all that fabric in the front, she'd look elegant.

Latest posts