Sharon Stone...Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like a used tampon. EEWWW! Gross! LOL

Your right on the waist... and the shoulders don't look like they should be pulled that far off... but love the color of that scarf thingy though it looks like she ran into a flower arangement and it stuck to her dress!! lol

That is really bad. But she does look really pretty in the face.

Well it does look like a used tampon lol, rather bloody... but it looks quite creative, dare I say? Of course not elegant and not hot, but creative haha.

It was a horror from the first inch of the photograph! I stopped looking objectively after seeing that severely multilated plastic surgerized face. Too bad Sharon, why why why...

Before i looked a this thread, I didn't know who she was, but... I looked at this PIC and thought wow, she is quite pretty until I saw the waistline down and those, in my opinion, odd looking shoes :) , the flowers or ribbon looking thing just ruined it. As well as the shoes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but other than that, if the shoes were OK looking and the dress had no embellishment, then she would be a gold ring. :)

Back