She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don´t think I could name any model/actress/real person who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world. I find all kinds of skincolors, eye & hair colors, face shapes etc beautiful, so my list of "most beautiful women" would be very long.

The woman in the picture is definitely stunning though.

WOW!! I clicked the link & looked at her other pictures & my goodness she is amazing looking I mean All her pictures look like photoshopped dolls its crazy how gorgeous she looks!!!!!!!!!

She's totally stunning, but like others said her features are too exaggerated in my opinion. So not the most beautiful women I have seen, but she is definitely gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don´t think I could name any model/actress/real person who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world. I find all kinds of skincolors, eye & hair colors, face shapes etc beautiful, so my list of "most beautiful women" would be very long.
The woman in the picture is definitely stunning though.

Completely agree with you!

It's so interesting to see and hear of what people think beautiful is. I think she is pretty and definately reminds me of Mila Kunis.

I thought it was a man!!! lol it's very 'drag queen'

contact lenses, hair extensions, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, lip injection.... most likely nose job.

She may look much better without all that.

Does anyone watch Ru Paul's Drag Race? There is some stunning transformations!

This is a man:

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was a man!!! lol it's very 'drag queen'

contact lenses, hair extensions, fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes, lip injection.... most likely nose job.

She may look much better without all that.

Perhaps she is all natural and simply wearing makeup. There could be that illusion because of contouring, etc...

she's really gorgeous but beauty is still pretty much subjective. I like her eyes. I think those are her assets! 

Back