She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@musingmuse lol I don't think she's that fake. the photo isn't airbrushed, and I doubt she has "fake eyebrows"--surely some brow powder and gel, but I don't think my eyebrows are literally fake. tons of people of indian and middle-eastern descent have light eyes, it doesn't necessarily mean she's wearing contact lenses--I even know a girl who's 100% asian with light hazel eyes. her hair could just be teased, it doesn't mean she's wearing fake hair. the lips look kinda off though haha

she's definitely one of those girls who turns heads when she walks down a street :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but she has a lot of strong/sharp features, and I'm not a fan of her makeup--it looks really outdated to me. someone said she looks like claudia lynx--I think this sort of makeup (dewey, more natural) looks better:

Speaking of stunning.. I know a girl who's half British and half Persian, and she is gorgeous! Amazing genetics lol

hmm lisa here , a fashion designer.. ya awesome beauty, good pics !   , actually all these girls are professional models , if we observe the girl in the first pic the most prominent beautiful feature on her face is her eyes and she have lens of snake color in her eyes , they are stunning but fully make uped .

MMmm, I know Claudio Lynx wears contacts. lol

There's actually a popular blog dedicated to make fun of her photoshopped fake pics. LOL. http://claudialynxplastic.blogspot.com/

Yes, I know there are beautiful Indian / Middle Eastern women out there, I am myself born and raised in Azerbaijan, and have Turkish blood in me.

Back at home, we have many naturally stunning girls who are humble and are not extremely over-done.

But I get annoyed when women try too hard. For example, among Russian women, it is popular to plump up the lips to the point where it looks disgusting. :-S

(I've lived in Southern Russia).

here is an example from Moscow nightclubs.. Yeeek! There is more here. Yikes!

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@musingmuse lol I don't think she's that fake. the photo isn't airbrushed, and I doubt she has "fake eyebrows"--surely some brow powder and gel, but I don't think my eyebrows are literally fake. tons of people of indian and middle-eastern descent have light eyes, it doesn't necessarily mean she's wearing contact lenses--I even know a girl who's 100% asian with light hazel eyes. her hair could just be teased, it doesn't mean she's wearing fake hair. the lips look kinda off though haha

she's definitely one of those girls who turns heads when she walks down a street :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but she has a lot of strong/sharp features, and I'm not a fan of her makeup--it looks really outdated to me. someone said she looks like claudia lynx--I think this sort of makeup (dewey, more natural) looks better:

Speaking of stunning.. I know a girl who's half British and half Persian, and she is gorgeous! Amazing genetics lol

"I prefer “factory original†ones, real beauty is when the girl born beautiful." 
wub.gif

Back