Show Off Your Bling Thread

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46
Like all things shiny? Share your precious jewels here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love bling but with all of the weight loss I have been hesitant to buy any. All of my favorite rings are now way too big for me, I'm waiting to resize them, just in case.

But I saw this piece last weekend and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. So tonight I bought it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glee!!



 
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Pancua that ring is so unique, I love it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also stopped buying rings about 2 years ago, because I was losing a bunch of weight, now that the majority of it is off of me I'm starting to buy rings again!

I picked up this Marc Jacobs ring about a month ago, it was like 50% off, so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it =) - Don't mind my nails, it was my first real attempt at water marbling lol





 ​

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Ok, the necklace I have on in this picture is one that I NEVER take off (except when flying because TSA always give me grief about it). It's solid sterling, from a company called Hellkats LA and was given to me by the designer who owns the company. It's my absolute favorite, and my old man wears the same one--his mom teases him that it's like a non-traditional promise ring for us both to wear the same necklace (I don't think she realizes that the designer--who is a very dear friend of mine--is his ex-girlfriend LOL) This isn't the piece of hers that I would have chosen, but I do love it.

   

 
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46
That's awesome!!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, the necklace I have on in this picture is one that I NEVER take off (except when flying because TSA always give me grief about it). It's solid sterling, from a company called Hellkats LA and was given to me by the designer who owns the company. It's my absolute favorite, and my old man wears the same one--his mom teases him that it's like a non-traditional promise ring for us both to wear the same necklace (I don't think she realizes that the designer--who is a very dear friend of mine--is his ex-girlfriend LOL) This isn't the piece of hers that I would have chosen, but I do love it.

   

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif


That's awesome!!
Thanks, sweetie. She's got some gorgeous earrings... Today, I had on my Tudor Rose leverbacks that I bought from her and thought of you LOL

 
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46

 

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, sweetie. She's got some gorgeous earrings... Today, I had on my Tudor Rose leverbacks that I bought from her and thought of you LOL

 
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46
Today I went with my SO and his son to a gun show. I'd never been to one so I was looking forward to the experience. 

I didn't expect to come away with some bling though! LOL





 
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
299
Reaction score
10
I got my first Little Black Bag today.  This is the item I picked for my bag. In LOVE!  Kenneth Jay Lane stretch bracelet.



 
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46
Pretty! What is your overall opinion on the LBB experience so far?

I love the idea of stretch bracelets but I'm terrified it will be like an epilator on my sasquatch arms. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my first Little Black Bag today.  This is the item I picked for my bag. In LOVE!  Kenneth Jay Lane stretch bracelet.


 
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
13
I've been making jewelry for over 12 years. I used to sell on etsy. I've been disabled for 2 years & don't create much anymore. I loved it!





 
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
299
Reaction score
10
Souly your work is beautiful!

Pancua my overall experience with LBB has been really positive so far. This was my first month. I was really disappointed with the two items they originally added to my bag but the ability to trade with other users is awesome. I was able to trade for items that I really liked. Shipping is FedEx Smartpost which I really dislike in general but it's cheap so I understand. It looks like they may start adding some cosmetic items as well. There is some Butter nail polish available right now. 

 
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4,330
Reaction score
46
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been making jewelry for over 12 years. I used to sell on etsy. I've been disabled for 2 years & don't create much anymore. I loved it!

I'm in lust right now! WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME!

In all seriousness though, gorgeous work!

 

Latest posts

Top