Side-Swept Bangs Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Anna! My bangs are not thick so I don't know if it would work for me, but it would never hurt to try.

I did my hair with those [almost] exact steps today and it took like no time at all! It seems like alot, but it's not really, especially since it's for short bangs. It turned out SOOOOO nice and it's still sitting how I did it at 6am this morning and today was busy! (sorry no picture, my digi cam battery set WILL NOT charge so I will take a pic with my moms this weekend for everyone!)

I used my flat iron to try to acheive this look like a week ago and I did, kind of, but the ended up flat and falling everywhere by the end of the day! With this they have stayed out of my face and the perfect shape!

THANK YOU THANK YOU again AnnaBelle for this tut! You are my queen of hair LOL!

Glad I could help everyone out! If you guys try it, please post pics back in this thread! I would love to see them!

Alex- I'm so glad that this helped you! I can't wait to see pics of how you did it. Charge those batteries! lol

The flat iron trick has never worked for me. I can't get the body with the flat iron, like I can with the curling iron. Like they say, different things work for different people, and I personally like the poofy look. The bigger the better! lol

Thank you for the tutorial sweetheart! I'll have to give it a shot in the am.

Let me know how it works oobladi!

Strange thing is, I'm thinking about letting my bangs grow back out! :lol:

I'll let you know. I don't have side swept bangs, but I plan on growing them out some and getting them. i think your method should help them from looking so lifeless.

I'm the queen of being indecisive about my hair. It's a huge pain!

Beautiful! I could never get my side swept bangs to act right! This helps a lot! Thanks for sharing!!!

That is one awesome sideswept fringe!

They never seem to work out for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think it's because I have incredibly fine hair.

thanks for the awesome tutorial! i didnt know so much got put into it, im gonna try it out!

Back