Side-Swept Bangs Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to have side swept bangs and it was always a pain to try and give it some volume when it dried, instead of it going limp and just sitting there. I'll give your method a go next time I get bangs (which is soon, I hope!)

Thats great, must give it a try since I always have probs getting my side swept fringe to "sit" properly, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the tut ... I've been wondering what I could do to get that look! Now that I've got straight hair again, it helps to get some pointers. Will be trying this today!

i can never get my bangs to look like i want them to =/...this is a good method ill try =)..but i think where to part my hair is my prob. i can never get it right..i want my bangs to look like jessica albas =(

Your bangs look great! I can't really have bangs...the ends curl up like horns on the side with any humidity. I do want to get the longer side swept bangs kinda like LC from The Hills. I need a pic to bring with me though. I had a hair disaster last January and ended up with like a wierd long mullet thing going on...So I am scared to try new things. Does anyone know what kind of bangs I am talking about, and if you have it can you post a pic so I can bring it in to the hairdresser?

Aww great tut! i'd like to see more hair tutorials here! This one's great. It's hard to get those bangs right.

AnnaBelle, thanks so much for the pics!!! Seeing the steps really helps. I'm going to go try it right now! I love your hair!

I did it! I LOVE this trick. All I did was put a little bit of light hairspray on my bangs, combed them out and waited until they were completely dry. I used a large barrel curling iron (2 inches?? I am not sure) I combed my bands straight UP and curled them BACK. I held the iron for about 4 seconds and let go. I combed them out and they came out PERFECT. For years I have wanted this side swept look and always curled my bands under and I could never figure out how to do this. Thank you so much for teaching me the trick!!!

Back