Skin that glows??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen the title an instantly thought bronzer, but i hear if you put a little lemon on your face it helps it glows

I have glowing skin and I credit it to glycolic peels, Epidermx II microdermabrasion and Silkia camellia oil. People always ask what I use.
fly.gif

I love the Bliss Steep Clean mask. I use it twice sometimes 3 times a week. I have never stuck with one skincare product for so long. That and drink plenty of water.

I have a suggestion. Have you thought of trying Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask?

If your skin is a bit blah and doesn't have a nice glow, i would recommend this and see how this works for you.

Hope this helps.

Here's one thing that worked for me:

Go easy.

I stopped buying commercial cleansers, serums, potions, you name it. Now, what do I use? Oils, water, my terrycloth wash towel. My skin has never been better, and I don't think I'll switch. I have sensitive skin, so I just rejected all the stuff that can be bought in a bottle at the store, and opted to use edible foodstuffs only. The best thing I ever did for my face. The only store bought thing I use, is baby/feminine wipes to remove makeup.

try some glycolic acid washes - they help with the exfoliation on a daily basis....do some masks and a good scrub exfoliation. i am about to try md forte washes....for an additional exfoliater - i love the origins modern friction (nature's gentle dermabrasion) - i is made with rice starch! good luck!

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif my skin is "glow " too much That is something that may actually be a nice thing to have, especially as you get older and drier in the skin. Excessive oil on the skin can cause breakouts, but the good thing about extra oily skin, is that it breaks down the top layer of skin faster, and you get easier exfoliation. Just make sure the oil does sit on your face for too long, and you should be fine.
smile.gif

Back