Sleeping in Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently Joppa Minerals is safe to sleep with as it nourishes your skin while helping it heal... don't know how that works

though I don't sleep in makeup, i believe that statement to be true as there is nothing unnatural in the products and they are very pure.

I think they are probably saying that for instance if you get in late and don't feel like washing your face, you can sleep in it. That's not necessarily telling someone to do that. In other words, don't worry if you come home and flop on the bed until morning. And by the way, if the minerals contain zinc oxide, that IS good for the skin as it helps with things like rosacea and acne.

Never tried to do sleep with all my minerals on. But I guess it's not as bad to do it every once in a while.

I sleep in my makeup almost every night. That was one of the things that drew me to MMU; I am just usually too lazy to wash my face at night (yes, I know that's bad, which is why I quit wearing makeup for many years because it just wasn't worth washing it off at night when nobody important sees me during the day -- I'm a preschool teacher and I rarely see parents or anyone other than coworkers and my kids....and usually I have paint or ink or marker all over me by the end of the day anyway, LOL!) But when I heard the BE infomercial say "so pure you can sleep in it," I said "aha!" They don't recommend it, but seem to claim (from that statement) that it won't hurt. And it really doesn't. I don't know what makes RareMinerals better for sleeping in than their regular "day makeup," but I don't have any problems sleeping in BE, including no pillow transfer and no breakouts.

Honestly... the only thing I will apply to my face before I got to be is some moisturizer, lip balm and some acne medication.

Wearing makeup to sleep, mineral makeup or not, is not something I would ever do. I prefer to let my skin breathe and take a break from all the makeup and abuse.

i can go to sleep wearing MMU with no breakouts, but prefer to sleep with bare, clean face to let my skin breathe :9:

Latest posts

Back