Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Well it seems that the dept. store MAC counters around here finally got some Fluidlines in. I was going to get Blue Peep but I wanted something I can wear to work so I stuck with black. Here's my haul:

MAC

Fluidline: Blacktrack

Lipglass: C-Thru & Prrr

The Body Shop

Born Lippy: Strawberry & Passion Fruit

Body Butter: Coconut (small size for my purse)

So...my lip gloss collection is growing rapidly, plus I have my eye on the 3 new glosses in the Tutti Dolci collection at Bath & Body Works (raspberry, pineapple, and mango). At this point, I'm wearing the Enchantress lipglass the most. I think it looks great with Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss eye shadows.

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
woo hoo! have fun with your new stuff. I definitely like c-thru and prr


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Whoo hoo!! Nice haul... definately have to check out c-thru next time I am near a MAC store.

 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Those lipglasses are so pretty! I have too much lip gloss already, but I'm always being tempted to buy more.

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Nice haul Spaz. I am the only one here who doesn't own a l/g... I used to have 10 of them last year but gave them away. More of a l/s girl here


 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by spazbaby Well it seems that the dept. store MAC counters around here finally got some Fluidlines in. I was going to get Blue Peep but I wanted something I can wear to work so I stuck with black. Here's my haul:
MAC

Fluidline: Blacktrack

Lipglass: C-Thru & Prrr

The Body Shop

Born Lippy: Strawberry & Passion Fruit

Body Butter: Coconut (small size for my purse)

So...my lip gloss collection is growing rapidly, plus I have my eye on the 3 new glosses in the Tutti Dolci collection at Bath & Body Works (raspberry, pineapple, and mango). At this point, I'm wearing the Enchantress lipglass the most. I think it looks great with Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss eye shadows.

Great selections. I have C-Thru and love it.

 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Those lipglasses are so pretty! I have too much lip gloss already, but I'm always being tempted to buy more. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many glosses! The problem is, I rarely find one that I don't like, unless it's totally the wrong color for me or if it smells bad (i.e. Revlon Lip Glide). Plus, I'm totally drawn to little jars of lip balm. They're just so cute, and although I prefer the neater application of a lip balm stick, I tend to opt for the jars just for looks.
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sheridan Great selections. I have C-Thru and love it. C-Thru was recommended by many MUT members, so I went ahead and got it. It should be a good one to wear to work.

 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Spaz. I am the only one here who doesn't own a l/g... I used to have 10 of them last year but gave them away. More of a l/s girl here
To each her own! I was a l/s fan for years, until the current l/g trend (I think I started with l/g about 2 years ago). I will say that I love Lancome Rouge Sensation l/s (fave shade: Coquette). And for a cheaper option, Cover Girl Triple Benefit l/s are good (fave shade: Pick-Me-Up Pink).
 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Nice haul!! I have both C-thru and Prrr and I love them!!!

 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Nice haul!! I have both C-thru and Prrr and I love them!!! I wore Prrr to a Memorial Day picnic today and got 2 compliments on it! Haven't worn C-Thru yet, but I have no doubt that I'll love it.
 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Nice haul!

Blacktrack is a great staple black liner!

 

Latest posts

Top