Snooki's Upcoming Beauty Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol im sure plenty ppl out there are willing to buy her stuff.. i find her quite hilarious when I do watch

Hahaha, thank you
arco.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ain't that the best line ever!!!  ^^^

I could care less about her really.  I don't tan, and I don't wear many perfumes (mainly just scented oils), but I'd try the nail polishes, nail decals and false eyelashes if they were reviewed well or had something or some color that appealed to me.   

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I guess good for her that someone is willing to invest in her......Sad for the rest of us.

I'm not interested at all, I think the packaging is too busy and kinda tacky, rather then cute. I am sure it will sell though.

I tend to love stuff that's ultra girly-girl, and that most would find tacky I guess. I blame devoting my life from age 3-21 to musical theatre, and all of it's delightfully overdone, bedazzled, and loud glory aaannnnnd I'm also a sucker for ANYTHING with zebra print, & glitter hahaha  

The bottles are cute except for that Snooki label on it!  Then you'll get a bunch of questions from everyone that sees it.  I wouldn't wanna have to keep explaining that I bought it for the bottles.  I'm not sure my friends would believe me and I'll NEVER live it down *shudder*
That's definitely gonna be a problem! Maybe I could just turn them backwards so it wouldn't say Snooki...? LOL

But WE'll all know ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  muahahahahaha 

Originally Posted by BreAnn Shepherd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's definitely gonna be a problem! Maybe I could just turn them backwards so it wouldn't say Snooki...? LOL

Shes not even Italian. Shes Chilean (or however you spell it lol).

I never saw her 'appeal'.  She makes me cringe and I wanna show her to my kids as an example why they should stay in school.  She's a bad Italian stereotype.

I would buy her fake lashes cos hers always look great. But yah, shes a hot mess.

I just wanna keep moving this line down the thread...heehee

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ewww. I always imagined Snooki smelling like a combination of pickles, tequila and penis. I'll pass :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha, thank you
arco.gif

Shes Chilean and the only thing i would buy would be her lashes cos hers always look fab. But yah, shes a hot mess.

Originally Posted by BreAnn Shepherd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tend to love stuff that's ultra girly-girl, and that most would find tacky I guess. I blame devoting my life from age 3-21 to musical theatre, and all of it's delightfully overdone, bedazzled, and loud glory aaannnnnd I'm also a sucker for ANYTHING with zebra print, & glitter hahaha  

I adore zebra print, glitter and pink! The perfume bottle looks nice (minus the dog collar decal around the neck) but the big snooki name on the front is too much!

I dont like the colour combinations on the tanning lotion bottles myself, but I don't really tan much anyways.

The leopard print tote offered with the perfume on the home shopping network is cute.

Ok, the commercial is actually funny but I still wouldn't buy anything with her name slapped on the label. There are few celebrity products that I do buy with their name on it... in fact the only thing I can think of that I've bought that has someone's name on it are my Kat Von D palettes and even then I know it's actually made by Sephora and they just pay her to put her name on it. I have a feeling with her show cancelled her cosmetic line will soon be as well.

Kat Von D is a mess too. I liked her better when she was a drunk on Miami Ink. At least she was real.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, the commercial is actually funny but I still wouldn't buy anything with her name slapped on the label. There are few celebrity products that I do buy with their name on it... in fact the only thing I can think of that I've bought that has someone's name on it are my Kat Von D palettes and even then I know it's actually made by Sephora and they just pay her to put her name on it. I have a feeling with her show cancelled her cosmetic line will soon be as well.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww I hope not! I love that line, even if it is Sephora brand really :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Speaking of pickles!!! LMAO!!!
roflmao.gif

Ewww. I always imagined Snooki smelling like a combination of pickles, tequila and penis. I'll pass :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back