Snooki's Upcoming Beauty Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me.... We are already brain cells watching this C*** on TV now she comes out with her own line.. Hmmm... I guess anyone can be famous and do whatever nowadays maybe I will give it a try too.

i'm not Snooki's #1 fan, but I do have this fragrance and it smells really good. I'm very very picky about fragrances.  I do give her credit for this.  It smells really feminine and you can definitely smell the kiwi.  It has a tropical feel to it, and it isn't overpowering.  

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i'm not Snooki's #1 fan, but I do have this fragrance and it smells really good. I'm very very picky about fragrances.  I do give her credit for this.  It smells really feminine and you can definitely smell the kiwi.  It has a tropical feel to it, and it isn't overpowering.  

I went into Perfumania at the mall on black friday and they had it so I just had to test it! I actually really like it too. It honestly smelled nothing like I thought it would, and the bottle was even more cute in person!

@BreAnn- i KNOW! I was really surprised too.  I didn't think I would like it either, but I must admit I've been wearing it almost everyday, along with the cute tote bag. lol

This has to be one of the funniest threads I've read on mut!
laughing.gif
 I think the packaging is cute, but yeah I'd never buy something endorsed by her either!

I have to admit I've used the tanning lotion when I went on a month-long tanning spree, and it actually worked really well! I would be willing to give her perfume a try - no one sees my vanity anyways!

Hmmm...I like tropical scents, so I may have to give this one a try. But I will hide the bottle so that no one can see that I've bought a Snooki-endorsed product!

Haha, I'm actually kind of tempted by this. I love beachy/tropical scents, so I might check it out. If I end up liking it, I will never, ever tell anyone I bought it. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, the commercial is actually funny but I still wouldn't buy anything with her name slapped on the label. There are few celebrity products that I do buy with their name on it... in fact the only thing I can think of that I've bought that has someone's name on it are my Kat Von D palettes and even then I know it's actually made by Sephora and they just pay her to put her name on it. I have a feeling with her show cancelled her cosmetic line will soon be as well.
I just saw pictures of some really pretty Kat von D liquid lipsticks in another thread. I'm no more a fan of her than I am of Snooki, but I am tempted by one of the shades!

Now that was funny! That's also the impression I get when I see her. I'm sure her products are of good quality, but I can't get past the the fact the name "Snooki" is attached to them.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ewww. I always imagined Snooki smelling like a combination of pickles, tequila and penis. I'll pass :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is how I feel. If I *really* like the product, then it doesn't bother me whose name they slap on it. I mean, I have a bottle of the Justin Beiber polish because it was a nice color and on sale, but I'm definitely not a fan.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just saw pictures of some really pretty Kat von D liquid lipsticks in another thread. I'm no more a fan of her than I am of Snooki, but I am tempted by one of the shades!

Back