So disappointed in SweetPea & Fay!!! :( [Resolved/Updated]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if they have a phone number you can call about it too? Hopefully a toll free one. Facebook and emails seem to go ignored, I wonder if they would ignore a real live person on the phone?
They don't have a phone number listed on their website. The only contact info they have is their email. :/

I would think it would get their attention if you were to post a link to this thread on their fb

Quote: Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would think it would get their attention if you were to post a link to this thread on their fb
You would think, but they'll delete it (or make it private!). But I think I'll do that anyway, and hope they at least check it out before they delete it. I just sent them another email. I also told them I would be reporting them to Facebook for holding a contest through them and not following through with it. 

Quote: Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You would think, but they'll delete it (or make it private!). But I think I'll do that anyway, and hope they at least check it out before they delete it. I just sent them another email. I also told them I would be reporting them to Facebook for holding a contest through them and not following through with it. 
Well never mind, looks like I won't be posting anything. They blocked me from posting on their wall. It just keeps getting better and better. This is the last post I put on their wall, the one that got me blocked I'm sure. So. Messed. UP.

Jamie O'Brien
Seriously, you deleted my post again?!? I don't get why someone can't just send me my products! I know I won a contest and didn't actually spend any money, but when I DID spend my money with you you sent me the WRONG PRODUCT!! Is this really how you treat your customers? Especially ones who, like me, just truly love your products. WHY is it so hard to just send me my stuff, or at least respond to me. You have ignored the last 2 Facebook messages I sent you, and you have deleted my posts on your wall. And I'm sure you'll delete this one too and once again ignore me. This is a terrible way to run a business! Like Â·  Â· November 1 at 9:47am near Kansas City

I googled "katrina farnsworth sweetpea and fay" and found this, I have no idea if this is where they are located or if this info is up to date but I hope it helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/SweetPea.And.Fay.315-310-3826

Nevermind..I just called the phone number and got an automated message saying the person's voicemail hasn't been set up yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nevermind..I just called the phone number and got an automated message saying the person's voicemail hasn't been set up yet
frown.gif

I don't know why, but I had a feeling...

Someone else just posted a complaint about an order, so now let's see if they delete it.

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone else just posted a complaint about an order, so now let's see if they delete it.
It's already gone. They're quick.

If all the time they put in to regulating their facebook was spend addressing issues we wouldn't even have this thread right now. Such a shame.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If all the time they put in to regulating their facebook was spend addressing issues we wouldn't even have this thread right now. Such a shame.
Indeed. When I read it, the post had been there for 15 min, so less than 30 and it was gone.

Well I can tell you one thing, well two - I've unliked them on Facebook and won't be shopping with them. I don't like companies that don't award the prizes in a timely manner and then deletes comments referring to it.

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ugh, I am so sorry! I've only won a few contests via internet and both have been quick to not only be in contact, but send the prizes. 

Seriously. They could have been, oh I don't know, emailing me back or something.

Oh my god they emailed me back! Here's what they sent me:

Hey Jamie,   So sorry for the lack of communication on our part. It seems like some wires were being crossed with us and our shipping department regarding your giveaway items. However this is not an excuse and for that I want to sincerely apologize for this, we take full responsibility and I can't tell you enough how sorry we are. I am so glad this was brought to my attention. I totally understand any frustration you may have experience due to this issue. From the bottom of my heart I am so sorry that we were not more on top of things. I would love to take this chance to make this right for you. I'll be personally taking care of your order and making sure it is fulfilled and shipped. I know this does not make up for the delay but I would love to add 5 extra liquid lipsticks to your package, so if there are any other colors you have had your eye on please let me know. Again I want to apologize for the issue with your giveaway prize, and to also thank you for bringing it to my attention. We will 100% be taking your feedback and experience very seriously and it will be our main topic of discussion on our next meeting. We hope to continue to improve and to make sure this does not happen again. I do hope you enjoy our cosmetics. As soon as I hear back on the extras, I will get you a tracking. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks so much and have a great day    Katrina Farnsworth Co-Founder/CEO SweetPea & Fay Cosmetics   I'm happy that it seems like she wants to make this right. I really hope she follows through. I still don't feel great about how they've handled this up to this point, but I'm glad that they are (hopefully) going to make it right. We'll see what happens. 

If she does send you the original prize plus the five extras I'll relike them for doing the right thing.

I'm so glad they got back to you and I hope it all goes smoothly. Yay for the extra lippies!!

I hope everything works out! And please post swatches here when you get them, their products sounded genuinely interesting.

I have 2 of them, merry widow and penelope, both I received from my lip factory sub and I freakin love them. Lip Factory was giving away 2 blue ones today on instagram. I'll swatch mine & post the pics as soon as I get home.

Back