So disappointed in SweetPea & Fay!!! :( [Resolved/Updated]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If she does send you the original prize plus the five extras I'll relike them for doing the right thing.
I feel the same way. I really do love their products, and they'll be redeemed in my book if she follows through. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope everything works out! And please post swatches here when you get them, their products sounded genuinely interesting.
Oh I will definitely be posting swatches for sure. Between the four I have and the 13 (whaaaaat?!??) I *should* be getting, I'll have all but 3 of the colors they offer (the sound of that makes me reeeally happy!). They really are such great lipsticks! I'm sad that it took so much BS for them to finally get back to me, but I'm glad that they finally did, and I have faith that they'll follow through with their promise. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. At this point, as long as I get a box of anything from them I'll be happy!

Quote: Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 2 of them, merry widow and penelope, both I received from my lip factory sub and I freakin love them. Lip Factory was giving away 2 blue ones today on instagram. I'll swatch mine & post the pics as soon as I get home.
Right?! They're awesome! You should totally post some pics, those are 2 of the colors I'll be getting. I have Big Parade, Mermaid's Kiss, Cannoli, and Heliotrope, and I don't have them with me or I'd totally post some pics! 

Please do tell us if they indeed do follow through with their promise. If they do, I might pick up a color or two to try out.

Yes, keep us in the loop! I hope it all works out! I'm still concerned, as you are, about their behaviour till now, but hopefully it really was a mistake? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm SO glad they got back to you! Nothin like a little social media pressure. Hopefully they do the right thing and follow through, these sound like the type of lippie I've been looking for! I may decide to pick one up based on your swatches!

Im gonna take the swatch pics tomorrow in the daylight and then post them because right now the colors are looking cray cray in the pics I've taken with this crappy bathroom lighting

I just checked my email, and Katrina sent me a tracking number last night! It was shipped this morning, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week! Yay!! I'm so glad she took the opportunity to fix their mistakes and make it right. I'm still not a hundred percent on how they've treated me up to this point, and other customers as well. They have still been deleting other people's complaints off of their Facebook page and not responding to other customers' emails, but I hope that they take this opportunity to fix those issues and make it right for everyone, and not just me. Either way, I'm happy to finally be getting my products, and my faith in them has been restored just a bit. I'd still like to see some improvement in their customer service but this is a BIG step in the right direction. I can't wait to share all my goodies with you guys!

I'm so happy you received your tracking number! I had a similar experience with a contest I won on a blog, and it took me posting on all of her social media to get an answer. When the prize arrived, it was not what I was told that I won. I truly hope that you receive everything promised to you and can't wait to see swatches!

I haven't been able to give away the two I got from Lip Factory - too pigmented and too crazy to be worn everyday.

Quote: Originally Posted by rigs32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't been able to give away the two I got from Lip Factory - too pigmented and too crazy to be worn everyday.

What colors did you get?

So I'm a little late with this, but I wanted to post an update. I received my package from SP&F on Thursday, yay!! So excited!! They sent all 13 of the colors I had requested, plus included this:

I thought it was really cool of her to include I hand written note. It just shows that she was willing to do a little bit extra to right their wrong. I am more than thrilled to have finally received my products, plus extras, and I really feel that the apologies are sincere and hope that they fulfill their promise of using this experience to fix some things that aren't quite working for them. As far as I'm concerned, they are completely redeemed in my book. I look forward to doing future business with them, and I hope that they can get their kinks worked out. They are a small business, and they might just be suffering from some growing pains. I'll be posting swatches in the other thread, but I figured this was a more appropriate place to post this. I wanted to make it known that they more than made up for my experience with them. 

@JamieO if you would like, i can add RESOLVED to your topic title. it's totally your call, but i wasn't sure if you wanted to emphasize the fact that they had redeemed themselves, so to speak.

btw: i noticed you swatches earlier while i was leaving class. they look so gorgeous and vibrant! i would definitely consider trying them out now :]

@JamieO  if you would like, i can add RESOLVED to your topic title. it's totally your call, but i wasn't sure if you wanted to emphasize the fact that they had redeemed themselves, so to speak. btw: i noticed you swatches earlier while i was leaving class. they look so gorgeous and vibrant! i would definitely consider trying them out now :]
Actually, I would love that, since technically I'm not disappointed anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i do want people to know that the situation had been resolved. Thanks!

Back