So very hot, or so so not? Paris Hilton

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Seriously, with the dress paired with those shoes (from her second music video - remember that?), these pictures of Paris shopping on Melrose are dizzying. At least when she's not outing other people's pregnancies, denying desires to adopt four blonde babies, lavishing praise on her environmental friends, or being generally confused about how AIDS is communicated, she still finds time to expand her accessory collection. Oh, and about her buddy Adrian, he gushed about Paris to E! on Emmy night, calling himself and the heiress "mutual mentors," but thankfully just friends. Still, ugh.

Reaction score
Those shoes remind me of those wheels that psychiatrists use to hypnotize people. She is hypnotizing us saying..."Looooook at me...I am sooooo Hot right now.....muahahaha" Eww

Reaction score
I think the dress and the shoes are totally hot, but so not when they are paired like that together.

Reaction score
Wow! And I don't mean that in a good way...

Reaction score
i hate those shoes

everything is very cute

and i loveeeee that hair style on her

Reaction score
I love the shoes and dress, but DEFINATELY not together, LOL.

serious eye pain here!

Reaction score
they clash with each other so much it's awful...the colors match but the patterns throw it off

Nox

Reaction score
Totally mismatched. I think alot of celebutants are doing it on purpose these days.

Latest posts