So what do you do when you make a boobooooo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GlamChick85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm the type of person that wipes my face clean and starts over!! I have been known to do that. But sometimes I don't have time to do that, so I have to make it work. Like this morning I ended up having a major eyeshadow disaster. It looked awful and wayyy too dark. So I just used a q-tip and wiped off some of the excess. Then, I tried to blend it better. It ended up looking okay, but definitely not my most favorite look. Q-Tips are definitely a must-have for booboos

i have down total makeup overhauls... mainly because it wasnt working with the outfit after i put it all together. or because i got re-inspired halfway through.

other than that, q-tips and kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer, because it's my most gentle of all my moisturizers.

Q-tips
smile.gif

For mascara or eye liner I wait until it dries and then it just chips off. If you try to fix it while it's wet it will smear.

For "overblushing" I put a white powder over it to soften the color.

For shadows....I just keep blemding til it looks right. I rarely just start over.

yes! q-tips are truly a god sent
wink.gif
yeah, i've had those days when i just wanna wash everything off and start anew again. but i only actually do it if i got the whole day to get ready.

I find it easier to wash my face and start again. If you messed something up, chances are it'll effect something else that'll need fixing, so it's best to take it all off.

Back