Some new pics of my fiancé and I

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif Y'all are so cute together Andi!!!
He is a good-looking guy, AND he cooks? You lucked out.

Mine is better - he CLEANS after i cook. LOL - just kidding, i won't hijack the thread
Andi, your pics look great !

I agree with everyone else, you two make a HOT couple! I think it's wonderful that you have found such a great guy for yourself, although it means that you still have to be in a long distance relationship for a while...but you two can definitely make it!

awwww, you 2 are soooo adorable!! i'm so glad you got to see each other
smile.gif

You guys are seriously the hottest couple ever! It's so weird to see Shawn with hair too lol So used to seeing his buzz cut.

You two are such an attractive couple! When you're done with med school, are you planning on moving to SD?

You two seriously do make such a gorgeous couple, glad you finally got to spend some time together.

IM so jealous he can cook and enjoys it, wish my boyf could find the kitchen

You are a hot couple and look so cute together.
smile.gif
I'm glad you were able to see him and I hope the two of you have a wonderful life together.

thanks, guys. I already miss him so much
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is better - he CLEANS after i cook. LOL - just kidding, i won't hijack the thread
Andi, your pics look great !

lol shawn does both the cooking and cleaning..or I´ll at least help him clean. He´s a great housewife haha

I like the beard. Thomas grew a beard and it was a nice change for a couple days
wink.gif
very sexy

Thanks for sharing!!! I know it's hard the first month that you just left hm. When do you get to see him again?? Hopefully faster than last time.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the beard. Thomas grew a beard and it was a nice change for a couple days
wink.gif
very sexy
Thanks for sharing!!! I know it's hard the first month that you just left hm. When do you get to see him again?? Hopefully faster than last time.

hehe I love the scruffiness of a little facial hair, it looks so sexy to me.I will see him again for a month in summer, starting the last week of July...if everything goes right with his new job

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks, guys. I already miss him so much
scared.gif

lol shawn does both the cooking and cleaning..or I´ll at least help him clean. He´s a great housewife haha

These are the best - they have the talent that i don't have, LOL
smile.gif

Back