Some new pics of my fiancé and I

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif hehe I love the scruffiness of a little facial hair, it looks so sexy to me.I will see him again for a month in summer, starting the last week of July...if everything goes right with his new job

Yay, hopefully it will go well
rockwoot.gif

for a year?!

Pffft, I admire your patience girl.

Better be worth the sacrifice you both dealing. Goodluck.

you guys are one goodlookin couples. Go make babies ( agirl) so we can arrange my son to marry her in the future. lmao jk

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif for a year?!

Pffft, I admire your patience girl.

Better be worth the sacrifice you both dealing. Goodluck.

you guys are one goodlookin couples. Go make babies ( agirl) so we can arrange my son to marry her in the future. lmao jk

haha you´re hilarious. I totally want a girl first anyway, so yeah lets go make arrangements!
And yes it´s totally worth it. He´s better than any guy I ever dated or did other things with lol, in every aspect.

But yeah, after a few months it makes me feel like a virgin again and I hate that feeling

Lol i love the last picture of him wearing a hooters shirt, hmm maybe there should be a male hooters restaurant.

You guys are like the genetic jackpot! Have you guys chosen the offical date yet?

Originally Posted by Pinkmochi88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol i love the last picture of him wearing a hooters shirt, hmm maybe there should be a male hooters restaurant.
You guys are like the genetic jackpot! Have you guys chosen the offical date yet?

haha the sentence about the genetic jackpot is hilarious. I´ll have to tell him about this one.
No there is no official date yet, but it will be sometime after summer 2009 I think.

Wow very cute couple. Why did u not see him for an entire year? Do you have a long distance relationship.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow very cute couple. Why did u not see him for an entire year? Do you have a long distance relationship. yeah, I live in Austria and he lives in the US

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif How did u two meet? We actually started talking on myspace while he was stationed in Vienna for a year, we met shortly after that and it all went from there.

Back